Our kid is getting strait A's in School.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
He is 15 and doing his job as a student.

We get tax money back soon and we are thinking at least $500+ for his savings account plus $50 for pocket money.

I want the kid to keep on being good, if we have to bribe him then so be it.

We sure are happy with the boy, he was moved to us a month ago when his dads house froze and all the pipes busted so he had to move 40 miles to our house.

Anyway he is at a new scool and is pulling A's.

I guess its time to buy the kid a car and get him ready to be an adult.

sure is a damn good kid...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
or that bad dog isnt? :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Coolness BD...mine turned 18 today, scored over 2100 in his SAT's, got accepted to UVM, U of Boulder, and Whittier College(?) somewhere in CA.

He was fun to be a Dad to...I'll miss him.

Trust me, "bribing" isn't that at all. Once they get access to money, they7 figure out how the job thing works. It's very interesting, but you can't really bribe a kid. They have no access to money otherwise, so if they see you being successful enough to be able to share it that way with them, they get a glimmer of how that works.

Anyway, God bless you for being a good father. Every boy needs one to grow properly. That's a rare thing in this world.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I got straight A's, a First at Uni, and look what happened to me.

Best tell him to start drinking soon ;)

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I want the kid to keep on being good, if we have to bribe him then so be it.

We sure are happy with the boy, he was moved to us a month ago when his dads house froze and all the pipes busted so he had to move 40 miles to our house.

This explains it! He's only been around you a month!

you have good reason to be proud. encourage him to be a nerd, nerds can end up rich!

;)
mm