Pacman is fun again...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Isn't it Neon? :bigass:

jack

Isn't it Neon? :bigass:

Which fruit did you get to? Grapes?

after the 5th key, the screen splits in half, supposedly, if it's the same code (which I think it is).

jack

Thats the best flash coding of that game anywhere IMO.

Love Child

One Love
What. ?

So do you take the same route all the time? What is your strategy? Oh no a baby bird just hit my window. : ( gtg

jack

What. ?

So do you take the same route all the time? What is your strategy? Oh no a baby bird just hit my window. : ( gtg

1st 2 screens, no pattern. Play the middle bottom first though so you clear those four areas out (especially the bottom long flat), then play the big dots when the ghosts chase you so you can snap them up all 4. you can get 28,000 points at the end of the 2nd level if you get all four groups each level that way. You get a free guy at 10,000 and then every 20,000 after that.

From level 3 on I have a pattern that works pretty well.

Lets get that high score up to 100k :bigass:

Love Child

One Love
PS
I'll be back soon.....
2 Papers and a shit load of other things to get done this weekend
XOXOXO til then (If I am not around) (If I am it is for comedy relief, sanity and procrastination)

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
1st 2 screens, no pattern. Play the middle bottom first though so you clear those four areas out (especially the bottom long flat), then play the big dots when the ghosts chase you so you can snap them up all 4. you can get 28,000 points at the end of the 2nd level if you get all four groups each level that way. You get a free guy at 10,000 and then every 20,000 after that.

From level 3 on I have a pattern that works pretty well.

Lets get that high score up to 100k :bigass:

do you ever think you might have too much time on your hands?

jack

Coming from a piece of shit like you, your opinion is meaningless.

Why don't you claim victory over something else you didn't do?

You're really just a fucking punk. Punk ass, actually.