Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paddy Doherty

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WOW, I'M SO IMPRESSED THAT THEY GOT SOME GYPSY TO APPEAR. IMAGINE THE MASSIVE FEE HE MUST HAVE COMMANDED.

SO, do we (MENTY KARMA'D THIS THREAD SO MAYBE HE'S WATHCING SECRETLY) like Paddy? I think he's quite funny. Shame we can't understand half of what he says.

Considering he's old fashioned and all alpha male-ish I quite like him. He's funny and different. I wouldn't like to be in the house with him, though, as I find it difficult enough to approach people with impenetrable accents as it is, without the whole world watching me plead "one more time???" over and over.

He obviously doesn't give a shit about anything and isn't gonig to be involved in any stupid game-playing. Will have a blazing row with Pamela about forks on day 8.

"All right, I'm in!"

yeah, that was really scary... walking through a wide open entrance and being looked at with complete indifference.

I like how he's acting like the children are scary, when they're just playing in the street. He'd probably piss himself if he ever met Jedward.

"Look at these two LUNATICS taking a bath together and spilling all the water! Christ, I've never seen anything it. This is the most dangerous situation I've ever been in. Look at that, one of the nutters just splashed quite near me!"

Jedward are going to win though, if you look at the Facebook page or Channel 5 site it's all teenager girls tweeting about how cute they are...Kerry's hugely popular with common people too.

That was really bizarre. I mean he did the whole bare knuckle fighting thing, but he was driven to shouting "mammy, mammy... arrrr where's me mammy!" by some garlic ice cream and then driven even more crazy by a summer horror flick that's probably not even scary. Maybe he was traumatised by it failing the Bechdel Test? Weird.

Maybe it suddenly dawned on him that Anton Yelchin was "the wee sausage in dat darr Starry Trek movin picture, ye daft eejit!" and couldn't console himself for not making an amusing reference when he had the chance.

Paddy annoyed me for the first time tonight in his argument with Bobby. What did Bobby actually do wrong to make him so angry? Just because Bobby wants Jedward to win instead of Kerry? And Paddy did mumble that Bobby was "two faced" and when Bobby asked him not to mumble like that he got angry and looked ready to hit him. I was impressed that Bobby stood his ground, even though he was obviously scared a bit.