Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paddy Doherty

He used to be a bare-knuckle boxer. Now he manages a traveller site and acts as a middeman between them and the council (paying them for the land, so maybe he's a good gypsy.) Or so I read online.

I liked Paddy well enough but I don't really think he should have won. Don't have a massive problem with it either though and at least he wasn't Kerry.

Yeah, it obviously should've been Jedward, but out of the people remaining I prefer it being him than a vacuous Essex girl, a dickhead pap that personally carried out the Queen's order to kill Diana, a model we still know practically nothing about, or a woman whose sole job description seems to be "celebrity".

Oh and Lucien, who I'm putting down here because I'd almost forgotten him before hitting the post button.

It was really, really badly edited, even considering it was made in a rush. And they obviously couldn't afford to buy the rights to show clips from other tv shows he'd been in, so there was no background info on his life.

With Jedward it would have been better because they could have just talked about Britney Spears okay for half an hour okay really cool okay yeah.