Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PaNdOrA

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
C'mon then cunt.....u bitch about me not confronting u...here's yet another thread with ur name in the title, confronting u on ur shit.

Explain urself, of why u knifed me in public & slung shit my way when ive done absolutely nothing to u.

In the words of Nike, do it

God forbid I defend myself when I see that some delusional cunt still can't stfu about me. I still login here because I am a member. I like to lurk. I never instigated anything. You want to talk shit, expect to get shit back. Hell SuN you don't even have enough balls to confront me, you hide over here like the spineless little twat that you are and hope that I quit logging in. I have ignored most of the garbage you spew, I mean who wouldn't most of it is pretty incoherent at times. You have your wish I won't be back. You can have Seph all to yourself too. Even my husband took the time to realize that nothing was going on. A little humility would do you some good.

a) U did instigate everything by coming here to shit talk me 4 no known reason.

b) I dont have balls because I'm a gurl ;)

c) Unlike u, I do not go out of my way to make an ass of myself & talk shit to others i dont know; create forum wars(get back to ED loser) or in other ways generate ill feeling & negativity.

d) I don't wish anything about u; I warned u if u want to talk shit about me, I will respond appropriately and with the due force that I deem necessary.
The ball is in ur court & u are free to come here & talk shit to me; I just want u to make an informed decision....u should thank me.

e) Seph & I are none of UR business & never were. I never wanted him 'all 2 myself' how dare u accuse me, yet again...of something I haven't done or intend to do.
u give away ur agenda & intentions in ur copykat posts & my stellar character assessment is still correct.

I was right about seph's character, and i'm right about urs.
The more u post the more u clarify my observations.

U failed human; u had a go at me injecting drugs, u toejam eater!

I know hundreds upon hundreds of injecting drug users & every single one of them is a better human than u; including all the murderers all the rapists, all the women bashers, etc and so on.

U know y every single one of them is a better human than u?
Because every single one of them can look at themselves honestly in the mirror and own who they are, including their choices & the consequences of those choices.

You are not worthy to wash the feet of the pple u put down and personally attacked me over.

so, off ya run and go choke on a fat dick; thats all u are, one of life's cock suckers.

Exhausting....

An admin/mod needs to merge all these Pandora threads so the drama is all in one easy to read place.

no the threads dickbreath.

Yeah I know, limey cunt. Blackfoot can't post/reply to the threads topside so send them to Daycare temporarily so he can have some fun replying to them and then ship them back to the Badlands.

Won't be done, at least not by me. Exhausting or boring or whatever - they are legit threads, it's the Badlands, deal with it. Or just stay out ;)

Ok, here's what I can piece together.

Sun and "Pandora" don't like each other.

Sun and Seph have some form of relationship going, but Sun feels Seph is cyber-diddling Pandora, or she's diddling him, not sure.

Someone said something somewhere that pissed one or both of these women off.

Pandora posted her breasts somewhere on the internet. Not sure how you know they're hers, breasts are pretty easy to find out there as half of the population has them and a good percentage of them have posted them on the web somewhere, but anyway, they are reportedly hers. Sun re-posted them here.

Daystrom somehow found a way to get into this. Gagh has responded. LoveChild is somehow involved (is she actually Sun? Or Pandora? with all of her duals, it's possible). Jack is also trying to work himself into the drama probably because he and Love Child had something going on at some point...or not. Loktar is in it because he sucks up to anything female and is defending someone who might have been nice to him at some point and trying to get cyber-nookie or at least attention.

And the tragic part: I don't have the popcorn franchise for the Badlands! :(

I'd rather be spending my time spanking MM, but in lieu of that this is pretty good theater.

Carry on! :who?me?:

Ok, here's what I can piece together.

Sun and "Pandora" don't like each other.

Sun and Seph have some form of relationship going, but Sun feels Seph is cyber-diddling Pandora, or she's diddling him, not sure.

Someone said something somewhere that pissed one or both of these women off.

Pandora posted her breasts somewhere on the internet. Not sure how you know they're hers, breasts are pretty easy to find out there as half of the population has them and a good percentage of them have posted them on the web somewhere, but anyway, they are reportedly hers. Sun re-posted them here.

Daystrom somehow found a way to get into this. Gagh has responded. LoveChild is somehow involved (is she actually Sun? Or Pandora? with all of her duals, it's possible). Jack is also trying to work himself into the drama probably because he and Love Child had something going on at some point...or not. Loktar is in it because he sucks up to anything female and is defending someone who might have been nice to him at some point and trying to get cyber-nookie or at least attention.

And the tragic part: I don't have the popcorn franchise for the Badlands! :(

I'd rather be spending my time spanking MM, but in lieu of that this is pretty good theater.

Carry on! :who?me?:

oh brother ;)

Loktar is in it because he sucks up to anything female and is defending someone who might have been nice to him at some point and trying to get cyber-nookie or at least attention.

Not doing it for attention, just hoping to see SuN's tits instead of Pandora's ugly ones.

It can't hurt to be nice to women, especially SuN.

*throws more fuel on the drama fire*:pop2:

Ok p000ls closed, show's over etc
I will refrain, to honour Seph wishes....right or wrong.

So, I will finish with this though...ultimatums are for the weak who do not know the art of dialogue & have no spines.