Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PaNdOrA

& maybe send me some fucking chocolates

So you're a little edgy, somewhat out of sorts and craving chocolate. Hmm. There's a correlation here, I just know it. But I can't...quite...put my finger on it...something in my memory from when I was married...something verrrrrry familiar...but for some reason all I can think of are movie Titles. I think I'll go to netflix and order Red Dawn, Crimson Tide, and 28 Days Later. See you ladies in a week or so.

I'm only involved because I like to do drivebys, where my ammunition is sarcasm, caustic remarks & leftfield observations.

Won't be done, at least not by me. Exhausting or boring or whatever - they are legit threads, it's the Badlands, deal with it. Or just stay out ;)

Here's to not merging, moving, editing, or cleaning up the badlands. :phpheart::flock::kiss::phpdomokun::tea:

Um that sheep smilie has nothing to do with this post, I just found it while looking for the "cheers" smilie which is actually tea, and the kissing smilie relates because I want to kiss Ily really really bad and that other thing just sort of crept in.

So have a nice day.