PaNdOrA's TiTs ArE FucKiNg UgLy

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
If i cut off the cock of a pedo, do i become the criminal?

And if i do, then isnt the crime kept in context at least?

Seph

Retired Account
im not judging u, im saying she's ur mate & she persistently comes here to give me shit.

1 post in around a week is not persistant

I did nothing to her, always nice to her; she stuck her nose in and knifed me at the first opportunity when she doesn't have any cause; so if i shank her back, each time she comes at me, how come im the bad gurl?

when were u once nice to her link?

Fucking always in the bad books i am, boohoo ur so bad SuN...well none looks at my antagonizer.

yeah but ur always saying rise above it, u do realize U are accountable for UR actions? and you cud always ignore her?

fuck this shit. the world will be a better place when that cunt stops breathing; wat a waste of humanity

many ppl wud say the same for me, many cant wait till this cunt stops breathing.

am i a waste of humanity too?

SuN

y the fuck should i be the one to ignore her, she started me up and keeps going.

I was always nice to her when u introduced, always; she the one who started shit with me, & u always blamed me for being hostile.

I never crossed that bitch, she the one who came to me to be a cunt.

U have a short memory seph; dont get involved...i cant beleive u think i started this

Seph

Retired Account
what ever then.

Seph

Retired Account
boring-thread-is-booooooring.jpg

SuN

stop identifying with her, u are not her...u have substance.

while her husband is at work, busting his ass off to provide for this lazy ass bitch, shes off getting criminal records for theft.
She is not like u, she should stop breathing and is a major waste of oxygen.

The world will be a better place with the additional influence & contamination of such humans, who regardless of what life gives them never gives back. never contributes, not even in the little they are able.

u identify with this perpetual victim too much; i advise u to let her have her consequences & stop trying to intervene; she started this with me i have a right to defend myself & i will

SuN

dont put it between us seph.....i havnt

Seph

Retired Account
snorearama.

SuN

btw seph, 'ur mate' is a meme that i am using in proper context...im giving u shit for having such a shit kicker for a mate....not drawing lines in the sand.

I know u have a good heart babe & cant help but cuddle the strays...but not all become good dogs hun ;)

Seph

Retired Account
btw seph, 'ur mate' is a meme that i am using in proper context...im giving u shit for having such a shit kicker for a mate...

u told me two days ago u WUDNT give me shit about her being my mate.

so what shes got a criminal record i bet u have one too and its more than a fucking miracle i dont, she hasnt been committing crime for a number of years, i on the other hand commit crimes nearly daily.

so its not me relating to her but more me not getting your distinctions?

SuN

its not about having a criminal record; its about being a disloyal wife & getting up to shifty shit that compromises her home unit....thats y she a shit person.

Anything ive ever or will do, does not trape shit thru my own home.....i dont shit in my own nest; she does...thats the kind of person she is.

She put herself on my radar....not my fault others beat me to it and disseminated tales of her shitty life all over the webz.
She seems to have alot of enemy's & she certainly couldn't wait to make me one.

I just question pple like that, thats all...i question their motivations & their intentions.
Surely a good tree is incapable of producing bad fruit.
uno....the evidence speaks for itself.

Seph

Retired Account
Whatever im sick of it from both of you.

SuN

dont get involved then, unless u cant help urself but defend her.

she stirs me up, then when it gets ugly u say zomg sun so ugly...well fuck yeah it is.
Its been ugly for some time...for me at least; welcome to my perspective that none had an interest to check b4 judging me

Seph

Retired Account
WHATEVER I WUD BE DOING THE SAME FOR YOU IF SHE WAS ALL OVERT THE BOARD SLAGGING YOU OFF, SHE IS MY FRIEND AND I WONT NOT DEFEND HER BECOZ ANOTHER TELLS ME THE SAME AS IF SOMEONE TOLD ME TO NOT DEFEND YOU I WUD TELL THEM TO fuck off.

Seph

Retired Account
Bugger capz.

Seph

Retired Account
2641516811_ae293e7576.jpg

SuN

WHATEVER I WUD BE DOING THE SAME FOR YOU IF SHE WAS ALL OVERT THE BOARD SLAGGING YOU OFF, SHE IS MY FRIEND AND I WONT NOT DEFEND HER BECOZ ANOTHER TELLS ME THE SAME AS IF SOMEONE TOLD ME TO NOT DEFEND YOU I WUD TELL THEM TO fuck off.

invalid argument; she did and u didnt....the end.

From here forth, I will sort it myself. The cunt has a daughter i hear ;)

SuN

i'll pass the collection plate around shall I ?

Seph

Retired Account
invalid argument; she did and u didnt....the end.

From here forth, I will sort it myself. The cunt has a daughter i hear ;)

why do u keep mentioning her daughter, shes nothing to do with this.

unless u are the scourge of the internet and are going to bring her daughter into this in which case i am done.