PARTRIDGE

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Someone put all of From The Oasthouse on youtube. It's really good, and gets deeper into Alan's character than anything before (the stuff about his grandchildren is genuinely sad!) I think it's the best of the Gibbons-era Partridge media. Listen to it before Amazon have the uploadeer killed. Ah-ha!

CaptainWacky

Interesting how many of these deleted scenes are very funny but you can kind of tell why they were all cut as they just don't feel quite right?

CaptainWacky

Grandad Graham...

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I like it when he does poetry.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'd be happy if we got simple stuff like the Mid Morning Matters every once in a while. This character is damn near indestructible though!

CaptainWacky

The Oasthouse has been the best of the recent stuff IMHO (unless series 2 turns out to be SHITE.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
This thread is FBI Parte Due BAIT.

CaptainWacky

HE WILL NIBBLE ON MY ELBOW ONE DAY.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I watched Stratagem on Amazon. It's the live stage show that he toured with recently and was (evidently!) filmed for Amazon. It wasn't very good! Because it's a stage show, he has to keep pausing for audience laughter, so there's that. But they could work around that by making sure the material is really good and the audience aren't just laughing at "Eamonn Holmes is fat lol." Unfrotunately, most of the jokes are just at that basic level. It's like someone's idea of what Partridge is like, but without the wit and subtletly. Except it actually is Partridge. I mean, there's a few funny lines and Coogan is good at delivering all of it, of course. It's just all so broad and drags on. There's a bit where he travels to the future(?) where I could tell he totally lost the audience but it goes on and on for like ten minutes. The Irish guy from This Time returns and it's...actually pretty funny. There's a lot of songs. I watched it as a Partridge completitionist but it's not necessary at all, okay. AH-HA.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Should have ended with him crushed under a massive fatty.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

One day Menty or Gagh will look at this thread and I'll be making BANK.