Passive Aggression Rules

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I totally just got rid of my flatmate's couch surfer by sitting down on the couch while he was out smoking a cigarette and putting in a dvd right before he was going to go to sleep. Without a word his friend drove him home. :D

It's good that they're not audacious enough to like ask me to get off the couch so he could sleep, because then I'd probably have caved. ;)

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
So this guy is almost literally always here. It's like by default at the end of the day (or the middle or beginning) he just comes here instead of his place. Generally he'll be sleeping on my couch for four or five nights in a row, then spend one elsewhere before coming back again. Kinda annoys me. I've discovered that if I conquer my television, he loses interest and will generally go home after an hour or two. Victory over this freeloader is possible just by obstinately taking position in front of the TV and watching CSPAN for a while. :S:

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The three of them went out to do something for like half an hour a bit ago, so I did exactly that. Couch dude comes in, is like about to sit down on top of me and then reacts in shock, "Wow, you're right there." He's back in one of my flatmate's rooms now, but if I stay here a bit longer he should take off. :S:

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
U should be exploiting this opportunity.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
[YOUTUBE]C11ftLeMjlw[/YOUTUBE]

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That would take eon's in his case. Dual = pwned by evolution.

Mirah

I love you
I came home tonight and realized that my roommate had eaten my ice cream again. Usually I hide my ice cream in the freezer in a brown paper bag and throw it in the back, last night I thought "surely she would not eat all of it"
LOL
Bitch.
She ate all of it.
I didn't say anything at first,
then I walked back down stairs and said, "You ate all the ice cream"
"There wasn't much there" She said
"Well you should have texted me to tell me to buy some before I came home"

and that was that.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I came home tonight and realized that my roommate had eaten my ice cream again. Usually I hide my ice cream in the freezer in a brown paper bag and throw it in the back, last night I thought "surely she would not eat all of it"
LOL
Bitch.
She ate all of it.
I didn't say anything at first,
then I walked back down stairs and said, "You ate all the ice cream"
"There wasn't much there" She said
"Well you should have texted me to tell me to buy some before I came home"

and that was that.

My brother used to do that kind of stuff when we were roommates. Especially the soda. I get maybe 1 glass of soda and he'd drink up all the rest. He'd say "Sorry, I was thirsty." I'd yell "Don't you think I was thirsty too?" FUCKER!