Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patrick Stewart "loses will to live"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
7073.imgcache.jpg

As Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Patrick Stewart took on countless intergalactic challenges, but none of them defeated him like Time Warner Cable did. Stewart recently tried to get cable installed in his new Brooklyn digs, but it sounds like no one made the, um, trek to his place. "All I wanted to do was set up a new account," he tweeted. "But 36hrs later I've lost the will to live." (Even Geordi La Forge — aka LeVar Burton — responded with a sympathetic "Been there.") A rep eventually responded, but it was too late. "If that question had been asked at any time in the last 36 hours it would've been of value," Stewart wrote. Man, this stuff never happens to Shatner.

I once nearly made up a story about meeting David Warner, but it seemed like a lot of work coming up with details so I never bothered.

I've seen Patrick Stewart, Nana Visitor, and Brent Spiner act on Broadway.

I EVEN GOT NANA'S AUTOGRAPH AND LET HER GRAB MY SHARPEE!

I once saw that sexy wrestler guy with the blond hair at Walmart. I CAN'T REMMEBER HIS NAME BUT HE IS CUTE , OK?