Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patrick Stewart "loses will to live"

It wasn't Edge, but it was someone kind of similar looking. FUCK. I can't ever remember the newer wrestlers, even though they're not really new wrestlers anymore.

I AM GOOGLING WRESTLERS, OKAY? Tried googling hot wrestlers got hot chip wrestlers, I guess it's a band and a song or something... googling some more :rwmad: OOPSY safe search is off look at taht dong... what was I looking for?

7126.imgcache.gif

EDGE!

No, no.. not that blond. He doesn't have really blond hair, just regular brownish blond hair.

Okay, after more Googling I think it might have been Kevin Nash. This would have been in the early 2000's so he was a lot better looking then. OKAY? :rwmad: don't judge me

SIR Patrick Stewart probably had a short ride to the Daily Show studios from his comfy digs in Park Slope. Unless the Brooklyn Bridge was backed up.