Peace, Propaganda & The Promised Land (3 of 10)

Cranky Bastard

Messenger said:
What cause and effect? Muslims are evil, and everyone else is good. That is reality, not some fairytale!

Nice to hear you quoting the playbook properly.

Carry on.

Tyrant

Cranky Bastard said:
Nice to hear you quoting the playbook properly.

Carry on.
Carry on? Tell me, Mr. Christian, do you have any inkling of what is going on outside of Amewika as we're debating this?

You seem to blast the American media, Hollywood, and the institutions which most prominently display the ideal of 'big tits', 'bang bang', 'LOL.' Yet it is this same media which tells you which thoughts to parrot, over and over, without having any real neutral insight towards either cause or effect.

Those are very overarching statements yet in your case, they're profoundly ample, as you, like wise man Gurk_McGuinty, show nothing more than the most sophomoric knowledge towards what's going on outside of your very sheltered bubbles of Manicheism.

You have never won any argument about a topic as grown-up as this is, because you are, quite frankly, too simple to get past your own 'cootie' notions of people who are not Ameriwan. It's a virus which is spread in every 'red-blooded' American: Criticism of a part of what we as a whole is an attack on the entire whole.

But what I find most amusing is that you cite God and the most Holee Book of the Loard as something to fall back on when your cornered like the shit-kicking, Fox News altar boy you are at your core. It's about time to grow up, like the other millions of Americans who support Israel because it says so in the Bible are unable to.

Or am I quoting the wrong playbook now?

The Question

Eternal
Jihadists are evil, sure. Just like Zionists are evil and those wacky Christian suicide-cults are evil. Not all Muslims are Jihadists, though, any more than all Jews are Zionists or all Christians are zany suicide cultists.

Cranky Bastard

Messenger said:
Carry on? Tell me, Mr. Christian, do you have any inkling of what is going on outside of Amewika as we're debating this?

You ...blah blah blah 'LOL.' Yet blah blah blah you blah, without having any real blah insight blah blah

blah blah as you, blah blah show nothing more than the most sophomoric knowledge blah blah
blah you are, quite frankly, too simple blah blah

But what I find most amusing blah blah It's about time to grow up blah blah

Or am I quoting the wrong playbook now?

24.gif
PWNED suckit!

TQ was right. I was being sarcastic.
happy0148.gif

Cranky Bastard

The Question said:
Jihadists are evil, sure. Just like Zionists are evil and those wacky Christian suicide-cults are evil. Not all Muslims are Jihadists, though, any more than all Jews are Zionists or all Christians are zany suicide cultists.

I understand and know this, TQ. However, Jihadism has been a growing force for the last 30 years, akin to christian revivals or Jewish return to zionism.

For the last 30 years, our petrodollars have (via Saudi Arabia) funded textbooks for the madrassahs that unequivocally state that Islam is at war with the entire world and that there is no greater service to Allah except to kill as many as you can before going out.

It is the growing jihadism that has been taught to all those kids for the last 30 years that has usurped the peace. Those kids are all adults now and even more are being indoctrinated this way.

This is what disturbs me.

Christianity and Judaism (to use your two examples) are not undergoing a "revival" of violence as jihadism is.

Those peaceful muslims? They're dying as fast as old world war II vets. This is a macro-change.