Peter Octavian trashes one of Menty's videos

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I was quite surprised by this. I have never had a negative run-in with Octavian before. This is just a blatant example of a bitter fool who is still hurting from the general ownage that he has suffered here.

I caled him out at SC but Cait didn't like it so merged the thread in the main TK thread instead.

Typical.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Wow.

Friday

Bazinga!
When was Peter owned?

And, yeah, that was damn low of him to comment like that.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Friday said:
When was Peter owned?

And, yeah, that was damn low.
He just sort of self owned himself when it came to TK. He reacted poorly to criticism and felt under appreciated. He left TK then reemerged at SC carrying his present attitude.

Oh and Bollywood is the bomb.

Tyrant

I see he also felt it appropriate to vote it down a notch.

Tyrant

He can have whatever opinion he pleases. Going out of his way to express negative opinions is what's being examined.

Not one of Menty's better vids...so what? Should we praise everything just cause it's a Menty vid!?? Umm...NO!! Get over it!

Not everything can be a winner! Besides, menty has produced a LOT of kick ass vids!! lol

VKD

Banned
Henoch is carrying a torch for Poctavian

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Not one of Menty's better vids...so what? Should we praise everything just cause it's a Menty vid!?? Umm...NO!! Get over it!

Fuckin' A we should!

In all seriousness though, this has nothing to do with the video or how good or bad it is. It's the fact that PO felt the need to go out of his way to diss it down for no reason. He's entitled to not like it, and he's quite welcome to send up some constructive critisim on the piece. That's not going to bother me one jot. But his motives are quite clear. Bitterness. There is (was) no animosity between us whatsoever. Quite the opposite, we are (were) friends. He's projecting his own bitterness over his percieved treatment and TK in general on to me due to my associations. That is just fucking sad. And that's the point that's being made.

Would u feel better if everyone said "BRILLIANT"??

K. not everyone is a fervent fan Menty! Get the fuck over it!!