Peter Octavian trashes one of Menty's videos

VKD

Banned
Octavian fights back!

For the record, I haven't been to see your video, so it couldn't have been me that 'dissed' it. Looks like you're the one that's been pwned, but not by me.

Before you go shooting your fucking mouth off, you might want to check your facts.

!!!

VKD

Banned
See, now this is where you're wrong, I don't have to investigate this any further.

I didn't do it, and I don't give a rat's fat ass how it looks to you. I have neither the time, nor the desire to stir shit up over there, and I certainly wouldn't do it knowing, with absolute predictability, that the collateral would spill over at this board.

But here's something you might want to roll around in your head, Dion: I've been told that there's been some pretty nasty shit said about me there, not just over this, but previously, by both you and Andrew. You'll notice that, at no time did I go running over to Troll Kingdom bitching and moaning about it. With the exception of poking at the wholly assinine behavior of VKD on THIS board, I've not caused trouble, or otherwise slagged, in any way, shape or form your home board, or it's members.

When all is said and done, this incident smells far more of something cooked up by some member of your board than it does of something I'd be inclined to do.

But the smell doesn't matter. I didn't do it. As far as I'm concerned, the entire mess is the responsibility of Troll Kingdom, and I'll thank you to fucking leave it there.

LOL

Tyrant

Skanky The Clown said:
For the record, I've seen the video. It sucked on all levels. I must agree with the dissing Mr. Octavian gave it.
I was always under the impression this clown was Sardy, but I don't think he would have dissed Menty for no reason. Curiouser and curioser.*

*not really

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Henoch said:
WTF do U want. UNdeserved praise cause yer an admin!?? Get a grip & a life!!

Henoch, it's you that should be practicing your Kegel's. You are misunderstanding everything. It's not about the video, it's about the surprising lack of honesty and "loyalty" PO professed in his opinion if he indeed was the PO that authored the negative comment.

Seems like there were a bunch of dishonest people in the former "group" who continue to profess that dishonesty. At least you have the courage to stick around. I feel like anyone that posts at SC that I'm a freak, and won't say it to my face (make that NEVER said it to my face here either) is a coward.

I was saying the vibe had changed here and indeed it has. SC and Slipstream are living proof of that. Despite it's weirdnesses, WF is cool and I like hanging out there. It was easy to get a reaction out of the locals, but they still fear me :D

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Yeah.

You're so scary, Jack. What will we do?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I meant that as a compliment to your board, actually :D

No No...you got a reaction Jack, follow Through! Don't get all nice and wuss out on this.

Besides, I'm selling tickets to this one. Don't make it a "Mike Tyson 1 round and and earlobe" kind of fight. Show some endurance! A little character...like a REAL fighter like Hollyfield or Rocky! She's just a girl!
-SB

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
You truly have come out of hiding, haven't you SB?

Out of curiosity...why?