Petition to disallow Douche Pukehole from becoming a Badlands Citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Fu King Princess recently vouched for Douche Pukehole to become a Badlands citizen. Since I'm fairly sure that this is just another one of Marquis' duals, I feel this nomination must be overturned. He cannot control the voting majority in the Badlands.

According to the Badlands Spamstitution:

D) A minimum of three citizens may petition to overturn a nomination for a new citizen. The decision will be made by the current moderators.

It's my Spamstitutional right!

All those who do not wish for Douche Pukehole to become a Badlands citizen, vote for the option "Down with Douche"

Those who do wish for him to become a citizen, vote "I'm for Douche".

All we need is a minimum of three citizens to vote against his citizenship.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
That's three.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The current mod is Love Child. However, since this is a valid petition, we must be heard.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Fu King Princes is my dual.

Douche Pukehole is MY dual.

You're a fucking wanker, Conch.

Down with the Dork Lord/Love Child Junta!

My petition still stands. Also, this isn't a vote, it's a petition. The Spamstitution simply dictates that there must be a minimum of three citizens who oppose the addition of the new citizen for that citizen's appointment to be overturned. It does not state that the petition may be granted automatically. The final decision lies with the moderator.

I will state that this is a valid petition, and it should be seriously considered by the moderators.

Since I'm fairly sure that this is just another one of Marquis' duals, I feel this nomination must be overturned. He cannot control the voting majority in the Badlands.

I really thought you were smarter than this, Greg.

Guess that makes us both PWNT.

Down with the Dork Lord/Love Child Junta!

My petition still stands. Also, this isn't a vote, it's a petition. The Spamstitution simply dictates that there must be a minimum of three citizens who oppose the addition of the new citizen for that citizen's appointment to be overturned. It does not state that the petition may be granted automatically. The final decision lies with the moderator.

I will state that this is a valid petition, and it should be seriously considered by the moderators.

LOLWUT? Really? This really bothers you that much?

And people tell me I have too much time on my hands :p

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Don't take offense. All's fair in love, war, and politics. Especially in the Badlands. We live for drama around here.

calm down, spanky

I'd say the person writing 100 page "Spamstitutions" and making time-wasting petitions like this is the one that needs to calm down.

Plus/also: Even if I AM removed from the citizens list, that won't change anything.

LC still has voting majority and always will: unless you want to do one of these for every single dual of hers ;)

Don't take offense. All's fair in love, war, and politics. Especially in the Badlands. We live for drama around here.

Oh gee, I had no idea that the Badlands lived on fake drama!

That's why I didn't spend the last few days fake fiting with Love Child!

I'm not sure why you think I'd be offended: this dual has gotten a lot of milage in the few weeks since I created it :bigass:

OMGZ THE DRAMA MUNKEE HAZ AM BEEN FED!

Plus/also: How come you never participate in the karma penis/bbobs thread anymore?

It's just me and Loktar now!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I go through stages of karma whoring.

That, and this is really the first day I can sit around and play here.

Life has been busy lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.