Petition to give Wordforge to Missmanners

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
This palce never gets updated and the new ad/host thing sucks, but hey atleast this place is always running.

The coffee may smell like puke but the store's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Not updated? Are you kidding? And there is no ad/host thing sweetie. Pay attention Para. Now.... about dinner?

:D
mm

Mr. Ploppy

I came for the cookies
Life is best lived when it's spent pissing and moaning about online message board uptimes.

If Conan were posting here, he'd toss the enemy crushing shtick he normally spouts and agree with me.

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Not updated? Are you kidding? And there is no ad/host thing sweetie. Pay attention Para. Now.... about dinner?

Well... software updates aside, when it comes to appearance, forums, etc.

I don't know maybe things have changed since Sardy left. I don't keep up.

As for the ad thing, I have no idea what your doing. I see some kind of google link thingy up there it seems other people were bitching about, and I heard something about TK moving onto some kind of ad supported host with a bunch of other forums. I don't know.

My days of keeping up with TK are over. I tried helping this place out and never got anywhere so onto other forums for me.... of course the other forum I chose SUCKS and crashed.....

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Sardy?

Ohhh, you mean Scott Christian Carr.

Didn't you chase him off already Para?

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
I can't be blamed for the mental breakdown of another poster.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Well... software updates aside, when it comes to appearance, forums, etc.

Para dear, you dont raze the French Quarter to put up another WalMart.

As for the ad thing, I have no idea what your doing. I see some kind of google link thingy up there it seems other people were bitching about, and I heard something about TK moving onto some kind of ad supported host with a bunch of other forums. I don't know.

TK is on a dedicated server (we host a couple of small things... but it's basically our server) the ads are so I can buy an xbox or whatever the latest toy is.

;)
mm

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Life is best lived when it's spent pissing and moaning about online message board uptimes.

If Conan were posting here, he'd toss the enemy crushing shtick he normally spouts and agree with me.
Meh. Conan hasn't been funny since Andy Richter left.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm