Philadelphia's Libraries are the work of SATAN!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Anyway, I was looking for the free libraries in my area and I came across this:

zhun4uu5uo43losmz1zv.jpg

I'm not sure I'm gonna go to any of those and I'll just go the extra 5 min and get to the Philadelphia Main library.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I must say the Los Angeles library system is AWESOME. They have TONS of branches, and their online sites are really really great. You can browse their entire catalogue, and have a book sent to your local branch free of charge.

The Libraries in Rancho Cucamonga are very nice, but nowhere near as extensive.

Big Dick McGee

zhun4uu5uo43losmz1zv.jpg

I'm not sure I'm gonna go to any of those and I'll just go the extra 5 min and get to the Philadelphia Main library.

How is the main library these days?? I haven't gone there since high school. The Conshohocken Library was right up the street from my house, but it wasn't that good.

Seriously, though, the LA library system is awesome.

Big Dick McGee

Norristown Library? Do you bring a firearm and/or knife before you go there??

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I live in South Philly. Going up there is like when you live in Levittown and go to New Hope.

Big Dick McGee

If you live in South Philly, why the heck do you go all the way up to Norristown? Is it near work?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I had been going to Norristown before I moved a few months ago. But, I've finished all the books I'd checked out from there and returned them. Now I need new ones.

Big Dick McGee

You should read the Twilight Series. I hear it's awesome.

Big Dick McGee

I was born and raised in Philly, I just moved to L.A. about 18 months ago. I Lived in Montgomery County for 11 years, and managed a property in Lancaster for 10 years. My pop has lived in Lehigh Valley since like '83.

So I know of York, but I've never really been much farther SW than Lancaster. But I hear there ain't much in York but Amish Folks and farms.

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
I was born and raised in Philly, I just moved to L.A. about 18 months ago. I Lived in Montgomery County for 11 years, and managed a property in Lancaster for 10 years. My pop has lived in Lehigh Valley since like '83.

So I know of York, but I've never really been much farther SW than Lancaster. But I hear there ain't much in York but Amish Folks and farms.

York is just a crappy little city full of junkies and crazy people.

classichummus

on a break from forums

zhun4uu5uo43losmz1zv.jpg

That is fucking awesome!!!! :smfevil: :rockon: