Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo of TQ #27,468,902(a)

Well hello Handsome. ;)

And is there some law that says if you live near Mexico you have to own one of those blankets? I have like two of them and I don't know why.

Actually, I didn't buy that -- my mom sent it to me as a Christmas gift. Oddly enough, she lives in Oregon, nowhere near Messy Co.

^See, now you get it Sweetie, well done. :bigass:

As for the blanket, I got both of mine in Mehico, Tijuana to be exact. My allegedly Mexican friend bargained the guy down, five bucks each.

To get a really good photo of yourself, you have to sit there and snap a bunch. Then pick out the best of the bunch. Even with a model shoot, most of the pix look like this::lisandra: or like this::slap: It is only after 200 roles of film does the finished product ever resemble Natalie Portman.

NeonMercuryASH said:
To get a really good photo of yourself, you have to sit there and snap a bunch. Then pick out the best of the bunch. Even with a model shoot, most of the pix look like this::lisandra: or like this::slap: It is only after 200 roles of film does the finished product ever resemble Natalie Portman.

There's something about a picture of Natalie Portman looking like :slap: -- all by herself -- that's extremely bizarre, funny and, eh... kinda kinky all at the same time.