Pic of Sarek and Eggs on their first date.

satan mcevil

shit_1.jpg

need we say anymore?

satan mcevil

Ultros said:
A play on words truly as inspired as your handle and avatar are.
this from a guy who thinks a;sldhqaldhasd;lash is hard-core trolling. You and Sarek are the gayest, next to St. Lucifer.

satan mcevil

Sarek said:
That's why I renamed him Stupid McIdiot. Uninspired but a bit more accurate.

Yea the only original shit that comes out of you is Jack's jizz from your asshole.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
You said the same thing a few months ago. It was just as lame then. Better go away for a few months, then come back and try again.

satan mcevil

Actually I said Jack fucked little boys, there is a huge difference.

Hey at least my handle is original, unlike that shit you are pushing.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
satan mcevil said:
Actually I said Jack fucked little boys, there is a huge difference.

Hey at least my handle is original, unlike that shit you are pushing.

Generally, usernames get tossed when the person using it has been shown to be a complete and total moron. Kind of a clean slate, starting over thing.

I hope you have better luck with your current one than you did with the old one.

satan mcevil

I guess you'd have to prove that...... I guees I have to admit it....I am Ultros

satan mcevil

wow, i've never heard anyone else use that phrase, guess I am Cranky Bastard, Panda, Anna Yolei, RWC, Spy Glass 40, and Habeeb too, right?

you are a paranoid douchbag.

Ultros

satan mcevil said:
wow, i've never heard anyone else use that phrase, guess I am Cranky Bastard, Panda, Anna Yolei, RWC, Spy Glass 40, and Habeeb too, right?

you are a paranoid douchbag.
Keep typing, bucko. AFAIK you are the only person ever to have used that phrase, and the more you try to squirm, the deeper the hole you dig.