Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick A Date

My journals only total 157 entries! I didn't count the other stuff that I'm looking at for material, consider the other stuff a "surprise."

K Dogg said:
Maybe you can start posting PMs. That was popular a while back.
All right, pick a number. But I won't necessarily post it. Depends. Inbox: 145 Sent: 138

Conchaga said:
sent # 100

No. I don't think I can do the PM thing. Too chicken? Sure. I have my limits. Maybe I'll come back in a few months and do it, but not right now.

Gonad said:
No. I don't think I can do the PM thing. Too chicken? Sure. I have my limits. Maybe I'll come back in a few months and do it, but not right now.

I'll do it. Inbox: 178 Sent Items: 109

Tisiphone:

Bwahahaha!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should be working, but I'm just not motivated quite yet. Jerry Springer always makes me lazy.

Anyways, here is my url for myspace. Add yourself to it lover! Hope you're feeling better. I'll catch up with ya later.

*URL DELETED FOR PRIVACY*

That was boring ChonChaGA, I still have Love Childs mail in my box so I'll play this game. You have 232 messages to choose from. Plus some sent ones, but not so much, mostly those are mine and private-I won't share them-there are only 23 or something. So chose away.