PICKLE HATE is on the rise...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
After about 20 pages of Aquamoron's rambling CP smiley spam:

121409aquechonga.jpg

We get to the meat of the matter:

121409karma.jpg

Thanks for all your diligent efforts and constructive criticisms, gentlemen!

You really make my participation in this forum worthwhile :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You realize that posting your CP is the height of being owned?

:bigass:

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I realize it took you less than a HALF HOUR to respond to this :bait:

The fact that you actually got owned by karma enough to join Dual's Diaper Brigade is truly priceless, old man ":bigass:"

jack

Have a nice day Jeff. I hope things work out for you in real life better than they're working out here.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
That's sweet, but I honestly haver no idea what you're talking about.

I couldn't be happier with how things going here :bigass:

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Jack (or whomever owns Jack now) he's pretty delusional at this point so you may as well just pretend the drooling kid in the corner isn't there.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Universally Despised

This is inaccurate and I demand that it be removed >=(

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
After about 20 pages of Aquamoron's rambling CP smiley spam:

121409aquechonga.jpg

We get to the meat of the matter:

121409karma.jpg

Thanks for all your diligent efforts and constructive criticisms, gentlemen!

You really make my participation in this forum worthwhile :)

You seem angry, Jeffy.

Want some cream for that butthurt?

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
I'll take up that challenge.

Hey jack! I'm disagreeing with you about something! Am I dancing yet? :meh:

jack

What the hell are you talking about? That wasn't an attack on anybody. That was observing the picture that he posted.

Has less to do with this thread than just you in general lately.

jack

I'll take up that challenge.

Hey jack! I'm disagreeing with you about something! Am I dancing yet? :meh:

Jeffery thinks he's got a consensus. All he is (really) is a bitter, ex comiconer that can't take the heat when he's sussed out to being a whiny emo bitch.

Then all the old commie "insults" come out, as you notice, "gnome" "old man" "fucked by your dad" etc etc. While he was busy photoshopping my facebook pic, changing my avatar without my permission on his shitty spamboard and slandering me with it (while locking me out of my ability to change it myself), I was busy respecting his wishes when someone trolled him at RK exactly the same way.

Just the same three people post there regularly I notice. Not quite sure why Loktar still does, I know your posts are about the only ones that are actually lucid (besides wotbb, and she's hardly ever there)

Kinda sad, actually.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Moi? Bitter? I'm enjoying this.

You never did get that (or many things) about me. But please do continue spewing your vitriol and rage, I find it ever so amusing :D

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Then all the old commie "insults" come out, as you notice, "gnome" "old man" "fucked by your dad" etc etc. While he was busy photoshopping my facebook pic, changing my avatar without my permission on his shitty spamboard and slandering me with it (while locking me out of my ability to change it myself), I was busy respecting his wishes when someone trolled him at RK exactly the same way.

While I find this thread highly amusing I can't help but point out the irony of you pointing your finger and calling someone else a 'one trick pony'. It's been the same old tune out of you ever since you joined TK.