Pinup picture of my fiance

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I figured I would post a pinup picture she just had taken, so I could show her off to you lot. (Yes, I do have her permission. She's sitting right here.) :thumb:

Yes, I AM gloating. Suck it, Daystrom.

1846.imgcache.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
OMG thats awesome.

Seph

Retired Account
hey dirk shall i break her in for you?

jack

I bet that's really Dirk :bigass:

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Yes Dirk has hidden from us all these years the fact that he is actually a hot woman. Who took the pic Dirk? Is that professionaly done? Its awesome!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Yes Dirk has hidden from us all these years the fact that he is actually a hot woman. Who took the pic Dirk? Is that professionaly done? Its awesome!

Yep. She went to a "Pin up party" at her friend's house. They had a professional photographer who stages these 1940's style pin up calendar shots. They each had several different poses done. The photographer was really good.

jack

She's really gorgeous. Hopefully you got a little cream after the shoot.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
She's not a redhead [yes I already knew that] but that looks halfway inviting. Yes, hmmm.

You realize that there aren't many Asians who are natural redheads, don't you? All the same, thanks, Yub. :) She's extremely hot.

jack

Dirk, looks like it's time to exercise your mod powers to shut that cupcakeer up. May I suggest pruning said irrelevant non troll post, and sticking it in Daycare?

That would be most satisfying imo

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
My girlfriend mobs on yours DirkFunk, wanna see a pic of her? Stooge.

jack

U jelly 'bro?

jack

Im amazed that Dirk had the struts to put that up. She's a fucking GEM

What you got cupcakeer, besides your flapping gums? Put up or stfu