Places you really want to visit before you die

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
LG and I are in the process of changing careers, it will be a hard 2-3 years, but by the time we're done, we'll have great job security, plus enough money to save AND do some traveling. We're always talking about our "must-see" places before we die, and here are my top 5, in order:

1. African Safari. Being that close to dangerous wild animals in their natural habitat seems incredibly thrilling.

2. Galapagos Islands. For obvious reasons.

3. Rapa Nui (Easter Island). I've always been fascinated by the Moai for as long as I can remember.

4. Italy. The Food, the architecture, the food, the culture, the food, the fountains, but mostly the food. The country of my paternal grandmother's heritage.

5. Australia. I'd love to have 2-3 weeks to explore Australia, from Sydney to Melbourne, and even the outback.

There are a bunch more. Going to Rio for Carnivale. Riding zip lines through the jungle in Costa Rica. Surfing in Tahiti. But the above are the places I'm actively planning to visit. What are yours? Doesn't have to be limite to a specific place per se, but could be an event (like, "see the Super Bowl"). This should be interesting!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hawaii. I want to dance on the rim of a volcano and have a luau with dark skinned women.

Jamaica. I want to smoke a huge spliff with as many Jamaican women as I can cram into a bungalow.

China.

Japan.

Vietnam.

and Cuba.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Hawaii. I want to dance on the rim of a volcano and have a luau with dark skinned women.

Been to Oahu, Maui and Kauai, all fantastic places.

Jamaica. I want to smoke a huge spliff with as many Jamaican women as I can cram into a bungalow.

Been to Jamaica, and weed was as easy to get as walking on the beach.

Had a chance to go in 1993, but the Phillies were in the World Series. Any sort of championship trumps everything.

Been there at least 8 times that I can remember, with the ex. Everywhere from Tokyo to Kobe.

Vietnam.

and Cuba.

Dad's been both of these places, raves about Cuba, but he didn't like Vietnam. To be fair, though, he was being shot at during he travels, so that may have coloured his perception of the place.

Weevil

Jenny McCarthy's something something.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
mm, Portugal is amazing. You'd love it.

I want to spend more time in Tokyo.
Australia, New Zealand, and the Indonesian islands are high on my list of places to visit.
I've already been to a lot of the places I wanted to go.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Seph

Retired Account
i know with you americans you will all be like meh! to this choice but before i die the country i have to see before i die is Canada, i really want to hunt and go fishing all over Canada.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
the British Isles, Australia, Greece, Egypt, and South America for foreign destinations. There are also a number of domestic sites I need to get to. Mostly historic or archaeological sites...

Weevil

The north and south poles and maybe some places in South America. I have no special desire to see any monuments or wonders and see no major difference in looking at high-res photos of them and seeing them in real life.

Seph

Retired Account
south america is good, i spent time there it was an good experience.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
New Zealand for the simple fact that it is absolutely beautiful.

Sydney Australia on New Years Eve for the amazing fireworks.

And I've always really wanted to go to Yellowstone. I thought I might get the chance when I roadtripped to Colorado a few years ago, but when I brought the idea up, they were all like "LOL ITZ LIKE 8 HOURZ FROM HEREZ" so I didn't get to go :(

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Been to carnival in Venice, and Mardi Gras in New Orleans, last box to check is Carnival in Rio! That will probably happen in another year or two. Gotta go when you're young, so you can take advantage of all the sexy people.