Please discuss over at EI

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Well as long as we operate within the guidelines I don’t think there will be a problem with it.

Hopefully someone doesn’t move the thread to AQG out of spite.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
^ Hah!!! that would be funny

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man
If it gets moved, it won't be from spite. That type of post would get more attention in AQG than in The Beach. Most people that visit the Beach just want to have fun. The kind of discussion you are looking for tend not to happen for very long.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
I’m sure the staff would be willing to make an exception for the thread starter since he can’t post AQG. So if it does get moved I will perceive it as spite.

MidlandDan

Grandtheftcow said:
Well as long as we operate within the guidelines I don?t think there will be a problem with it.

Hopefully someone doesn?t move the thread to AQG out of spite.

Oh so tempting.

Nah, it'll stay on the Beach. I don't like picking up dog crap out of the sand at the best of times.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
MidlandDan said:
Oh so tempting.

Nah, it'll stay on the Beach. I don't like picking up dog crap out of the sand at the best of times.

Dog crap?? I guess you also beleive the single bullet theory also.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator

Random

Seriously. I have never heard of anything labelled 'single bullet theory' unless it's trying to kill someone in one shot to avoid them shooting back.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
in the JFK assassination, Senator Arlen Spector form the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, pushed forward a theory which became the basis behind the Warren Commission's finind that a lone gunman was responsible for the assassination.

"According to the Warren Report the missile hit JFK in the posterior neck, then without striking any hard object passed through the neck to exit at the front of his throat. It then entered Texas Governor John B. Connally's back at the right arm pit, sliding along his fifth rib, demolishing four inches of the rib before it exited his chest below the right nipple. The bullet then allegedly struck and shattered the radius of the right wrist on the dorsal side, then exited at the base of his palm and hit his left thigh just about the knee. The Report then asserts that CE 399 traveled about three inches beneath the surface of the skin, hit the femur and deposited a lead fragment on the bone. Then, sometime later, with a spasm of reverse kinetic energy it spontaneously exited the hole in Connally's thigh and neatly tucked itself under the mattress of a stretcher parked in a hallway of the Parkland Memorial Hospital that the Report asserted was linked to the wounded governor. There it rested calmly under the mattress waiting for its rendezvous with history."

http://www.jfklancer.com/SBT.html for more on it.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
^ In the movie JFK, Kevin Costner made this theory funny as hell with

"back and to the right" speech.

It was also parodied in the Seinfeld episode with the two spitters.

Random

DarthSikle said:
in the JFK assassination, Senator Arlen Spector form the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, pushed forward a theory which became the basis behind the Warren Commission's finind that a lone gunman was responsible for the assassination.

:wtf?: I can't even begin to imagine how unlikely a result like that would be with any sort of gun.

Hmm, thanks for the info.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Actually, it's extremely likely. Most conspiracy sites distort the facts of the case in order to sensationalize the matter.

Believe me, high velocity rounds do weird shit.

But that's another matter.

Random

Take your word for that as I know next to nothing about guns, but that seems like such a weird thing for a bullet to do.