Please Excuse My Mistake

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah.."passed out"

I think we've all known one of those girls.

Reminds me of that little known medieval law that considered pregnancy resulting from rape to be consent after the fact.

Damn, you girls are tricky.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Back in the day if you got raped and became pregnant the law considered your pregnancy proof of consent to the sex act.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You did. He was making things difficult for himself in these frown-on-rape times. Not sure why, maybe he's just stupid.

At any rate, it was the law in medieval times.

As always, women get what they ask for. Which means the laws have changed.

Which I think is pretty funny. But nevermind.

I wouldn't try to troll you, my old friend, with the rape was great bit.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
qGEQS5s.jpg

Snow white must have been doing something right.

They didn't fuck and chuck her.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She cooked and cleaned for them. Hello?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Probably the same thing that happens to you when the lights go out.

Not much.

Probably the same thing that happens to you when the lights go out.

Not much.

Wouldn't you like to know?

It is more than you would ever get.

I bet the last tine you saw your dick let alone felt it was when you reached in your pocket to play pocket pool and realized, your dick was too small and didn't reach. You opened up your zipper and your stomach was so big, your dick was playing hide-n- seek in the folds.

starfish

Banned

I bet the last tine you saw your dick let alone felt it was when you reached in your pocket to play pocket pool and realized, your dick was too small and didn't reach. You opened up your zipper and your stomach was so big, your dick was playing hide-n- seek in the folds.

LOL that's true. He's a ham-beast. See the pic of him wearing the blouse - size XXXXXL

Seph

Retired Account

jack

dick lames?

How third grade.

jack

Don't you get bored?

I'm pretty sure that besides his failed freelance "drawing career" it is all he has. Sad, isn't it?

starfish

Banned
better than a failed shitty APA comic from 1979 that nobody even read. Well at least 'the people at school loved it' .....

HA hA HA what a loser