Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post here if you want to take credit for the temporary "Account Suspended" page drama

I was spamming too hard and fast, doing more and more damage with each thrust/post.

Here is a tampon for TK's bloody rectum:

[______]-----^-^?

I am generous.

It was Jack. In sort of a meta-physical miracle, the gravitational pull of his landfill-sized ass sucked 37% of the world's available bandwith like a magnet into his rectal area. Scientists at M.I.T. are at a loss to explain how this was possible but have their finest people investigating as we speak. No one should be surprised, though. A self-serving felcher like Jack would always choose an additional 9 bowls of Boston baked beans per dinner over the bandwith needs of his fellow human being.

Mystery D8 said:
It was Jack. In sort of a meta-physical miracle, the gravitational pull of his landfill-sized ass sucked 37% of the world's available bandwith like a magnet into his rectal area. Scientists at M.I.T. are at a loss to explain how this was possible but have their finest people investigating as we speak. No one should be surprised, though. A self-serving felcher like Jack would always choose an additional 9 bowls of Boston baked beans per dinner over the bandwith needs of his fellow human being.

hahahahhahahaaa

Mystery D8 said:

ah damn.. hahahahaha

I want cookies, I want cookies, I WANT DAMN COOKIES and now fucko off!

karina.jpg