Posting at Worforge

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've started posting there some more again. The politics are interesting, and there certainly are a lot more active, real people posting. Plus Mirah and CKLT post there. Plus Wilson can't :bigass:

The whole Red Room, Green Room thing is still a mystery to me. Seems there are some sort of "rules" or "etiquette" ...just not sure what they are.

Completely different environment.

jack

Don't listen to him. He's actually teh baba.
Is that where that emoticon came from? I think I'm starting to catch up. Quite a collection of personalities over there. I see Volpone isn't exactly "Mr Popularity" ;)

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Wordforge has slowly turned into a left-wing or "progressive" echo chamber. Conservative voices are not particularly welcome. Witness the hate directed at Uncle Albert for suggesting people exercise personal responsibility, for example.

jack

Wordforge has slowly turned into a left-wing or "progressive" echo chamber. Conservative voices are not particularly welcome. Witness the hate directed at Uncle Albert for suggesting people exercise personal responsibility, for example.
I consider myself a fiscal conservative that leans liberal. Don't spend more money than you have. Don't rack up debt so high you can't pay it down reasonably. But I lean liberal. I used to be a "dem" but I'd say I'm more of an independent these days. But I still am a liberal. I wouldn't say i'm progressive because I don't think that Isreal did anything wrong in response to the genocide it recently suffered. It's a dichotomy wrapped in chocolate. So when I see ignorance displayed as authority i feel the same way. Haven't read much of Uncle Al ( my brother's nickname btw) but I think I will.

Aquehonga

Un Banned

You live in a total complete FANTASY WORLD much @Lanzman ?

Like its parent board TrekBBS , Wordforge too is an extreme right wing echo chamber & shithole.

& EXACTLY like TrekBBS , Wordforge is INFESTED with EXTREME right wingers , among which are & including:
Creationists , Christian zealots , radical Republicans , Trump supporters , violently extreme Pro-Lifers , Proud Boys , neo-nazis , KKK members , & worse!

@this point Wordforge.net SHOULD change its name to TRUMP.net & the f***ing Red Room is really Stormfront 2.0 , which also@this point they may as well change the name Red Room to STORMFRONT 2.0 .

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
I don't think TrekBBS or Wordforge is "infested" with extreme right-wingers. The truth is that the membership for both those sites skew older. And older Americans tend to lean toward the right.

jack

I've been trying it out a little last few days. It's just a really strange environment. I've been a member since 2013, but haven't posted much.