Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre Spring Hot Wet Women Thread.

Biarritz_G-String_bikini_satin_swimsuit.jpg

FBI parte due said:
More of the same:
62-keeley_hazell_29.jpg

Damn. Those breasts must get in this bitch's way whenever she walks the way they sag. If you people enjoy saggy titties then so be it. Just do not let the bitch turn too quickly lest the tits slap you across the face thanks to centrifugal force. 10 more years and this bitch will have the worst saggy tits possible.

eloisel said:
There was a time when this poster of Raquel Welch was on a lot of young men's bedroom walls.

raquel.jpg

She is still a fabulous looking person.

I would tend to agree. Raquel Welch both exuded beauty and class. The women of today are mere classless sluts by comparison.

Conchaga said:

That is perhaps the ugliest bitch I have yet to see posted on this site. I would not give a bitch this ugly a passing glance. Please people. Develop a taste for some half-decent females. This one does not even make me twitch.