Predators, spoilers

whisky

Boobie inspector
Its good, not very original, hell parts of it are pretty much scene by scene lifted from the original, and the last minute twist wont come as a surprise to many people.

That said its a lot better than either AVP film.

Its just a shame that
Trejo
is the first to die.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Ehhhhh it was alright. Better than AvP 1 and 2 (but that's not hard) but not as good as Predators 1 and 2. Basically anything good in this film was done 10 times better by the original.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
What's the last minute twist? Post it as a spoiler, I'll never see the movie but I'm interested in seeing just how lame it is.

whisky

Boobie inspector
All of the team are killers of some sort apart from a Doctor who was taken "by mistake", then it turns out he is actually a serial killer.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^Oh God, that's LAME!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Saw this again on tv tonight, now I remember why its not in my DVD collection.

Seph

Retired Account
I like it more than Predator II, although when I saw it the first time I didn't. It has however grown slightly on me, lets face it Predator 2 is garbage.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I watched Alien V Predator once and vomitted blood.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought this would be another thread about UK talk show hosts.

whisky

Boobie inspector
At least predator 2 tried to cover new ground, predators is just predator with less likeable people, I mean really, who were we meant to be rooting for?

Plus every time they recreated a scene from the original it just made me wish I was watching the original.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
So it was like a Glee cover version of Predator.

Seph

Retired Account
Two is way worse, thats some corny faggotry right there, the 2010 was bad but still not as bad as 2.

Seph

Retired Account
Yeah I like Paxton a lot too and he is just about the only redeeming factor in two.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I thought I'd watch Predators again after reading this thread and it's actually quite good. I had forgotten Laurence Fishburne was in it, that's a huge departure from the first film. As for liking the characters... I like Adrian Bignose, the Latina chick, that Russian guy and even though I know better, I like Topher Grace's character cuz he's a little cutie pie. Not much going on with the Japanese guy and Walton Goggins teeth are too big so it's okay to kill them off.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Walton Goggins and Machete were the only reasons I went to see this.

I like the fact he took on a pred armed only with a shiv.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yeah I like Paxton a lot too and he is just about the only redeeming factor in two.

They took half the cast of lethal weapon and half the cast of aliens and threw them into LA with a predator, naked women, and loads of violence.

Really, what's not to like?

Seph

Retired Account
They took half the cast of lethal weapon and half the cast of aliens and threw them into LA with a predator, naked women, and loads of violence.

Really, what's not to like?

It was shit...

7881.imgcache.jpeg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bill Paxton is the "game over man" guy, and Bill Pullman is the I-Day President, right?