Premier Dual, are you really 19? And white?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
You seem much older. 30s, 40s, if not older. For some reason I thought you were a black Baptist preacher between 65 & 75 years old and a community organizer and university professor. Teaching philosophy & religion courses. I assumed classichummus had been a pupil of your's.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Classichummus is chronologically my elder, but in life, he is indeed my student. Sadly, this speaks quite ill of my teaching abilities.

Get a Facebook and you can follow all of my hilarious exploits!

classichummus

on a break from forums
AQUE JOIN FACEBOOK!!! AND GET MSN!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Classichummus is chronologically my elder, but in life, he is indeed my student. Sadly, this speaks quite ill of my teaching abilities.

Get a Facebook and you can follow all of my hilarious exploits!

Thats kind of like me and my brother. I'm chronologically older(by 3 years) but because my brother is more confident, social and outgoing most people assume that he is the older brother.

aeommai

cookie?
Dual should begin trying to establish democratic reforms in real life so he can show people how much he can own them.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Dual should begin trying to establish democratic reforms in real life so he can show people how much he can own them.

Hell no, I'm fully against democracy (aka the tyranny of the majority). It'd be hard to get elected to any sort of political office, given my disregard for convention, honesty, and lack of charisma. :(

Instead, I'll own people IRL by flunking them out of my classes. ;)