Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

FederalAgent007

If you want to get a job done economically, quickly, done right the first time............hire someone in the private sector.

This is not to say private sector employees don't make mistates.........everyone makes mistates..........but when their employee's fuck up in a big way that causes liability to the company~~they get rid of the employee, try to make it right with the fucked, learn from their mistakes, put procedures in place to make sure it doesn't happen again.

When government employees fuck up, they try to make the fucked out to be crazy lunatics. Then they recruit criminals to help them harass the fucked, they give these criminals tools so they really fuck up the fucked. When it gets out of control and the fucked call the employees agencies out on it, the agencies stick their heads up their asses and ignore the fucked cause they think they are untouchable.

Usually the fucked end up having to go to considerable time and expense to correct the government employees mistakes. You see, government employees need the private sector not only to pay them, but to help them do their jobs. Once the private sector has paid them and helped them do their jobs............government workers fuck them over even more because they think they are untouchable and they want to take credit for a job well done.

Finally.........the private sector gets sick of dealing with all the crap and they have to ask for a jury of their peers to see if government employees who use their government compooters to create criminal records on private sector employees is the smartest thing to do. Then they have to axe the jury if the government employee should run off with the money-making machine and act like it is his personal property that he earned.

Bladev1

Dude what kind of meds are you on? Do you EVER proof read your babble before you hit post?
Holy fuck you type like an illiterate 12 yr old boy

FederalAgent007

^^Whats wrong Blade??? you no like how I write??? Its a Tennessee Thang..........

Feds send you in to help rescue your dirty buddies?? That is the problem with you Boi's........you never can admit your mistakes, you try to make people look crazy when they expose your corruption.

FUCK OFF

Bladev1

First I'm not a Boi, I may be a boy but only at heart
Second, with my record the feds only laughed at me when I applied
Third I hate typos and misuse of grammar
Fourth when I'm wrong I'm the first to admit it, helps me learn from my mistakes that way

Tennessee? So you have a sexy southern accent?

Then I guess I can overlook the bad grammar

FederalAgent007

Bladev1 said:
First I'm not a Boi, I may be a boy but only at heart
Second, with my record the feds only laughed at me when I applied
Third I hate typos and misuse of grammar
Fourth when I'm wrong I'm the first to admit it, helps me learn from my mistakes that way

Tennessee? So you have a sexy southern accent?

Then I guess I can overlook the bad grammar

Well............you certainly don't look like a Boi.
Typos/misuse of grammar..........I am not an English teacher. This is a trollboard, I am not trying to impress anyone here.
Sexy, southern accent.............that's me.

I have met two men who hated my typos and Eubonics..........then they had the JillianBacardi experience and found me to be quite articulate and animated in real life.

*moons Blade*

FederalAgent007

Archibald Nixon said:
Jillian:

Barkley says he has the files you're looking for.

You want to get the job done and get it done right the first time, get someone in the private sector to do it. It might cost you more money to hire an expert, but the turnaround is a lot faster, they produce and the return in worth the investment.

FederalAgent007

How Old are you Messenger??

I might consider being one of your wives. It would be purely a sexual thing.........no cooking, cleaning or doing your laundry.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
FederalAgent007 said:
I might consider being one of your wives. It would be purely a sexual thing.........no cooking, cleaning or doing your laundry.

How can you be his wife if you are serving time in JUVIE? Stupid bitch.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
No shit. Jillian is an over the hill, tired, worn out booze hound.

You'd be doing well by dating her Luci.

Tyrant

FederalAgent007 said:
In my relatively early twenties.

FederalAgent007

Mentalist said:
How old are you again, Debbie.
Did you see the pic of me??? I look really good for my age. I thank the following for my HOTNESS!!!!

1. Not having kids
2. Botox Injections
3. Lip Implants w/Rystalene Injections
4. Liposuction of the Abs
5. Ass-Lift
6. Weight Watchers..........I just hit the "You have lost 12 lbs" mark!!!!

I only have 4 to go!!!