Proof that Will Ferrell is just not funny

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I can't really resent him for bringing joy to millions of simple-minded people everywhere.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Never expect much from a Conan skit, IMO.

PLS DON'T NEG ME LOKTAR

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Conan O'Brien wrote 'Homer Goes To College'. He can do WHATEVER HE WAS WANTS for the REST OF HIS LIFE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Conan is a puzzle for me. I remember being so fervently, emotionally TEAM COCO during the whole brouhaha over The Tonight Show.

I'm happy he found a place to land and is happy. But the truth is, I never watch him.

Oh, and Will Ferrell? Once in a while he's really funny. The rest of the time he is painful to witness.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Never expect much from a Conan skit, IMO.

PLS DON'T NEG ME LOKTAR

Nah, even I agree that was pretty stupid for a Conan skit. It was obviously a lame attempt by Ferrell to extend his segment time. I like most of Ferrell's stuff but even I'm man enough to admit when Ferrell is unfunny.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Conan is a puzzle for me. I remember being so fervently, emotionally TEAM COCO during the whole brouhaha over The Tonight Show.

I'm happy he found a place to land and is happy. But the truth is, I never watch him.

Oh, and Will Ferrell? Once in a while he's really funny. The rest of the time he is painful to witness.

Coco was funnier back in his Late Late Show and Tonight Show days.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My favorite Conan skit was THE YEAR 2000. THEN after the year 2000 (or SO) I got DirecTV and I never watched the late night shows AGAIN.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I never watched Conan O'brien regularly until the Tonight Show but what I watched was funnier that some of his stuff now. I'd rather he bring back Twitter Tracker instead of the "Why did they tweet that?" The one thing that never gets old is Conan making fun of La Bamba and Dion Cole's(writer) skits.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Bewitched was physically painful to endure, but I hear Anchorman 2 has just been greenlit.