Quantum of Solace!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Was playing during my redeye flight to Philly last week. But the fucking sound system on my armrest AND my son's armrest was all fucked up, so I couldn't watch it! I saw some of it, and the action scenes looked phenomenal. It's at the top of my Netflix queue right now.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was really disappointed by it. The action scenes were as good as you'd expect them to be in a Bond movie, but I didn't think much of the story. I read afterwards that it's supposed to be a setup for later movies with the same badguy organisation, which might make me like it more on repeat viewings.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I agree with my 10 year old on this subject.

I really liked it dad, i think... but I really couldn't tell you what happened and I dont think I can be bothered to watch it again

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THE SOMETHING OF BORIS

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Well I liked the action scenes of course,
though the plot line that M turns on him and cancels credit cards, puts out a capture or kill order, etc etc is getting old.

Also, the tongue-in-cheek side of the franchise, Moneypenny, the gadgets, Q, etc, are completely missing and that's a pity. Though of course they wouldnt fit in with this dark story about unremitting revenge on Bond's part.
Are they gone for good?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Daniel Craig has gone on record as saying he wants both Q and Moneypenny in the next film

CaptainWacky

Q should be played by John DeLancie.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He's probably about old enough now.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I liked Brosnan's Moneypenny.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They could have Brosnan as Moneypenny, in drag Mrs Doubtfire style, and never mention at all that its a man.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I really didn't care about the main Bond Girl (who's name I don't even remember) because she was just "Generic Touch Girl #526723 with revenge backstory #75343".

Strawberry Fields, the other Bond Girl, was so much better and 1,000 times hotter but she gets little screen time!

CaptainWacky

SO BEGINS THE ERA OF WORMWOOD