QUICK!! Name your 5 favourite Golden Girls episodes!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
You go first!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Girls on film
Freeze me! I'm in love
All that glitters
Stuff my vadge, I'm so happy
happy birthday mr president

Big Dick McGee

Wait, those are episodes from the short-lived Golden Girls spin-off, Golden Palace. They don't count!

golden%20palace.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Whatever five eps where some hot twink "nephew" or "grandson" had a guest-starring role.

Big Dick McGee

YOU PEOPLE CAN ALL GO TO HELL FOR MOCKING MY SERIOUS THREAD!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The life and death of Jeremy Golden
STOP the planet of the aged, I want to get off!
Love Games
The curious case of the dead sheep in the night
Endgame (every tv show has one)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I did like the very last episode where Bea Arthur was going to get married, and for some reason Estelle Getty ran around the house dressed like Aunt Jemima yelling "COCKTAILS!"

Mirah

I love you
I'm going to take this thread seriuosly.
#1 The one where rose goes back to Norway and calls her friend by just yelling her name.

Awww Hell, I can't think of any more. I loved Rose tho, she cracked me up.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I regret forcing BDM to watch Golden Girls for like 7 hours yesterday...WHAT? Hallmark Channel was having a marathon. And hey BDM's son really liked the show, he sat quietly and watched three or four episodes in a row.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So, you are now a house full of CHICKS LOLOLOLOLOL!

;)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I'm going to take this thread seriuosly.
#1 The one where rose goes back to Norway and calls her friend by just yelling her name.

Awww Hell, I can't think of any more. I loved Rose tho, she cracked me up.

She went back to St. Olaf not Norway! Yes, I've seen every episode at least four times. I don't know why it's one of my all time favorite shows. Maybe because it reminds me of an easier, more carefree time in my life.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
So, you are now a house full of CHICKS LOLOLOLOLOL!

;)

BDM's son? Perhaps. But really I was cleaning the house yesterday and when I clean the whole house myself I get to watch whatever I want. Truth be told BDM napped through a lot of it and then when I showered he played Guitar Hero. His man card is still in tact, don't worry.

Big Dick McGee

Ok, here are my fave five:

1. The one where Dorothy wore that hideous purple dress
2. The one where Sophia insinuated that Blanche was a whore
3. The one where Rose told that story about being raped by the local St. Olaf milk man
4. The one where Ross and Rachel were on a break
5. The one where Dorothy sounded like a dude.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
How many chicks do you see playing Guitar Hero? It's a man thing for sure.

Big Dick McGee

The Golden Girls is an American sitcom that originally aired on NBC from September 14, 1985, to May 9, 1992. Starring Bea Arthur, Betty White, Rue McClanahan and Estelle Getty, the show centers on four older women sharing a Miami, Florida home. The series was produced by Touchstone Television and distributed by Buena Vista Television.

The sitcom was originally conceived by NBC executive Brandon Tartikoff and created by Susan Harris. Tartikoff was visiting his elderly aunt one day, and saw how she and her next-door neighbor, who also was her best friend, interacted with each other. Despite their constant bickering and arguments, they were still the best of friends, and loved each other. He thought that would make a great premise for a TV show.[citation needed]

The Golden Girls won several awards, including the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series twice. All four stars won at least one Emmy Award throughout the series' entire run.

Big Dick McGee

Beginnings
At the show's start, three elder women are sharing a fashionable house in Miami, Florida. The house's owner was a widow, Blanche Devereaux (Rue McClanahan), who had recently been joined by widow Rose Nylund (Betty White) and divorcee Dorothy Zbornak (Bea Arthur), who had both responded to a room for rent ad on the bulletin board of a local grocery store. The three were later joined by Dorothy's mother, Sophia Petrillo (Estelle Getty), when Sophia's retirement home, Shady Pines, burned down. The pilot episode also featured a gay housekeeper named Coco (played by Charles Levin), but he was dropped from the show after the pilot. Sophia, originally intended to be a recurring role, proved so popular she was rewritten as a main character (taking over some of the zingers and one liners originally written for the Coco character).