Quiet tonight

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Where's all the spamming? All the drama? All the whining and bitching? All the emo and self loathing? Where is everyone? Maybe John Wakefield came back from the dead. Killing them off one by one. Maybe I'm the only one left. MAYBE I'M NEXT! :behindsofa:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Where's all the spamming? All the drama? All the whining and bitching? All the emo and self loathing? Where is everyone? Maybe John Wakefield came back from the dead. Killing them off one by one. Maybe I'm the only one left. MAYBE I'M NEXT! :behindsofa:

I was hanging out with my roomie/brother tonite. Playing poker, drinking beer, smoking cigarettes.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sounds fun. Well, I suppose I've stayed up long enough. Time to get some sleep.

Yeah I'm heading there soon myself. Got to up and out by 11 AM. Going to a block party at noon and then hang out with rocktar and friends from 5-whenever. Stay over at rocktar's friend's house and return Sunday afternoon after breakfast with rocktar's friends and his parents.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
^Have fun! I was chatting and playing games with an old friend.

Honestly, it was the must fun I had in awhile...YES, I KNOW HOW SAD THAT IS!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^Have fun! I was chatting and playing games with an old friend.

Honestly, it was the must fun I had in awhile...YES, I KNOW HOW SAD THAT IS!

Its ok. Usually I stay home rather than go out and hang with friends too. This is a rare weekend for me. Though they may occur more frequently during the summer.