Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QUOTE=BLACKFEATHERS

Plus........it makes me laugh. That is the most important thing. I thought the Millionaire thread was pretty good too!!! Too bad the guys around here don't have a very good sense of humor. For example, St.Lucy......he should learn how to laugh at himself.

Everyone else is.

SilentBtViolent said:
What are we supposed to feed you?
Stay out of my threads.

This bastard is hiding, watching me like the Goddamn coward he is. If he hadn't of been so lazy and greedy he would have gotten away with booty...........but NOOOOOOOOO............he started a thread in Minefield that shows me what a Goddamn fucking asshole he is. I hope these bastards rot for the role they played on this board. Gagh, missmanners, TQ...........they harassed me as much as the missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!s, they encouraged them to press charges against me, made them Goddamn administrators. Then their agencies do the same thing they are doing.........hiding. Hoping I will go away and I'm not going away. I am going to pull their heads out of their asses one way or the other.

Like I said..............I am not going to let government employees *make* me a criminal. Fuck them and the agencies they work for. EVERY GODDAMN ONE OF THEM ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS AND THEY HAVE THEMSELVES TO THANK BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T COME OFF THEIR LAZY ASSES AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE REAL CRIMINALS ON THIS GODDAMN BOARD. THEN THEIR GODDAMN AGENCIES IGNORED ME. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN EASY AND NOW IT ISN'T GONNA BE. THEY CAN THANK ERIC AND BRIAN FOR BRINGING THIS EMBARASSMENT TO EVERYONE'S ATTENTION AND IF YOU DON'T THINK I AM QUITTING...........THINK SOME MORE. I WILL GO TO WASHINGTON DC AND START KNOCKING ON DOORS IF I HAVE TO. I WILL GO TO MY SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN, THE MEDIA. SOMEONE IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING.

FederalAgent007 said:
Stay out of my threads.

This bastard is hiding, watching me like the Goddamn coward he is. If he hadn't of been so lazy and greedy he would have gotten away with booty...........but NOOOOOOOOO............he started a thread in Minefield that shows me what a Goddamn fucking asshole he is. I hope these bastards rot for the role they played on this board. Gagh, missmanners, TQ...........they harassed me as much as the missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!s, they encouraged them to press charges against me, made them Goddamn administrators. Then their agencies do the same thing they are doing.........hiding. Hoping I will go away and I'm not going away. I am going to pull their heads out of their asses one way or the other.

Like I said..............I am not going to let government employees *make* me a criminal. Fuck them and the agencies they work for. EVERY GODDAMN ONE OF THEM ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS AND THEY HAVE THEMSELVES TO THANK BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T COME OFF THEIR LAZY ASSES AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE REAL CRIMINALS ON THIS GODDAMN BOARD. THEN THEIR GODDAMN AGENCIES IGNORED ME. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN EASY AND NOW IT ISN'T GONNA BE. THEY CAN THANK ERIC AND BRIAN FOR BRINGING THIS EMBARASSMENT TO EVERYONE'S ATTENTION AND IF YOU DON'T THINK I AM QUITTING...........THINK SOME MORE. I WILL GO TO WASHINGTON DC AND START KNOCKING ON DOORS IF I HAVE TO. I WILL GO TO MY SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN, THE MEDIA. SOMEONE IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING.

Run along bitch. I am bored with you. Go ahead. Visit your Senators. Your Congressmen. The media. Tell them how you visited a TROLL site and were angered by TROLLS. Damn that American public is going to allow their taxpayer dollars to just slap this site around! Damn! Go for it bitch!!

Hmm, I see you were angry about being 'ignored'. Is this the main part of your pschotic freakouts? Everyone ignores you? Your mommy? Your daddy? Your siblings?

I wonder how long a U.S. Senator would allow this dumb cunt to talk before excusing him so that she does not see him laughing too hard. Rest assured I know how our Premiers would react to this dumb whore. For a joke, they would have her complain to the Premier of Quebec. That would be a beauty. Naturally it would anger all of Quebec as they would realise English Canada is pulling a fast one on them by allowing this cunt into their province.

SaintLucifer said:
Run along bitch. I am bored with you. Go ahead. Visit your Senators. Your Congressmen. The media. Tell them how you visited a TROLL site and were angered by TROLLS. Damn that American public is going to allow their taxpayer dollars to just slap this site around! Damn! Go for it bitch!!

Hmm, I see you were angry about being 'ignored'. Is this the main part of your pschotic freakouts? Everyone ignores you? Your mommy? Your daddy? Your siblings?

I wonder how long a U.S. Senator would allow this dumb cunt to talk before excusing him so that she does not see him laughing too hard. Rest assured I know how our Premiers would react to this dumb whore. For a joke, they would have her complain to the Premier of Quebec. That would be a beauty. Naturally it would anger all of Quebec as they would realise English Canada is pulling a fast one on them by allowing this cunt into their province.

Well, first I have to get a VISA to visit the U.S. You see, I am from Canada. I anger Quebecians as well as American's. Once I leave Canada, I will shrink myself to cable size electrons and move to the Virgin Islands where I can rest on the beach everyday and drink tropical adult beverages to my hearts content.

SaintLucifer said:

hey!!!!! Do you know how hard it is to pull heads out of asses when you are trying to do it manually????? No you don't, your Canadian government is much different than ours.

I have been trying for more than a year!!!! I got tired and realized I would have to get a tow truck with a big chain and hook on the back to help me.

Let's see if that does the trick.

*JillianBacardi glares at BlackFeathers*

If looks could kill, you would be dead.

Greedy, lazy Bastard.

You could have walked away from this with a big, fat bonus and nobody would have been wiser to what happened. You chose to be a greedy, incompetent liar instead.

Now I am going to commission someone to write a book about this whole corrupt fiasco.