/rage @ School

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
In the early hours of this morning, the University of California uploaded its 2010 transfer application forms to the interwebs, and like the diligent student I am, I immediately began work. All went well, until upon reaching the section asking for a complete listing of all classes I've taken and am current enrolled in, a nasty little surprise greeted me on my transcripts. One of the classes I'm taking this semester, and a vital one at that, was missing. I had petitioned to take it on a pass/fail basis three weeks before, which should not have affects its status on my transcripts in any way. Hit by a spell of anxiety, I rushed in to school post haste, and went to the counselor's office. She redirected me to the records department, and so I scurried next door. The woman at the records counter was rather bloated, and had an array of strange external black cysts covering her face. After once more explaining the situation, in a bureaucrat's dull tone, the poor, afflicted wretch was so kind as to inform me that petitioning for pass/fail wouldn't affect the status of Japanese 2 on my transcript, which was absolutely totally new information (not). Continuing on, the clerk expanded, and let me know that I'd been excluded from the class two weeks before, which was news to me, since I'd been in class every day, sitting in front and talking to the professor. Anyway, now I have to discuss it with the professor, and hope I'll be able to penetrate her shell of poor English to get my academics fixed.

I hate school bureaucracy.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It's a lot better at an actual school.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I tried to apply to the University of Hard Knocks, but my application was denied, because I didn't have enough sociopathic extracurriculars.