258342543_4448328445244474_6473468340451759808_n.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
256362371_4848041208563423_8213335005177194469_n.jpg

jack

The Question

Eternal
This guy is just pig ignorant. The fact that he gets to spew this bullshit with impunity and support is what irritates me.
And yet, you can't rebut his presentation on any particular point. Can you.

And, yes, he gets to say things MSNBC doesn't like. That's why we have freedom of speech, and of the press; so that no single narrative can have a monopoly on public discourse.

jack

And yet, you can't rebut his presentation on any particular point. Can you.

And, yes, he gets to say things MSNBC doesn't like. That's why we have freedom of speech, and of the press; so that no single narrative can have a monopoly on public discourse.

Sure I can, but why would I waste my time? Everything he says is bullshit. That clip is a perfect example. I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to spout that bullshit. Of course he does. I'm just saying I don't bother.

The Question

Eternal
Sure I can, but why would I waste my time? Everything he says is bullshit. That clip is a perfect example. I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to spout that bullshit. Of course he does. I'm just saying I don't bother.
lol sure, and I could debunk Newtonian physics if I wanted to; I just can't be bothered.

jack

The last time I watched anything Fox news put out was never.

The Question

Eternal
^^Yeah, I sorta suspected that. They're "the bad guys."

Ever ask yourself why they're "the bad guys"? Guessing not; that's the insidious thing about tribalism -- it inculcates an unwillingness to hear out the other side, or to really look critically at one's own.

Don't misunderstand; that doesn't make "bad people" out of those who fall into it; it's perfectly normal, and a trait bred into us over thousands of generations of evolution. But it is a regression to pre-Enlightenment thinking.

jack

I don't think a network that skirts the rules of fair reporting by calling themselves "entertainment" is worth my time. I don't think they're the "bad guys" I don't think about them much at all.

Hint: They aren't the "other side". If that were the case, we'd all be having a real discussion about real issues. This partisan firebombing showmanship is just that. CNN and MSNBC are just as complicit. I don't watch that bullshit either. I tend to form my own opinions after reading and watching many different viewpoints on a given subject. This includes several of the viewpoints you present.

As in, suggesting that the length of time a jury takes to reach it's verdict is anything but a careful discussion on the merits of the case. I've been on more than one jury and been foreman of several. It's an honest process.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
People who tell me to, "Go Big or Go Home" seriously underestimate my willingness to go home. It's practically my only objective every time I leave the house.

jack