Random memes

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
312501699_10222790264921372_2148410368167373502_n.jpg

jack

The Question

Eternal
Not really. A cupcakeer executed a white toddler. Media denies it was racially motivated. Even the kid's mother denies it was racially motivated. Everybody claims the motive was "unknown."

No, the motive isn't unknown. The media are too dishonest, and his family is too fearful, to be honest about what the very obvious motive was.

jack

Not really. A cupcakeer executed a white toddler. Media denies it was racially motivated. Even the kid's mother denies it was racially motivated. Everybody claims the motive was "unknown."

No, the motive isn't unknown. The media are too dishonest, and his family is too fearful, to be honest about what the very obvious motive was.

So did they fry this asshole yet? I notice he was convicted of 1st degree murder. The penalty phase gave him the Death Penalty. It's kind of weird how it all got pushed down.

The Question

Eternal
Not yet. No news on this since January. It's been dropped from the news cycle.

The Question

Eternal
I know I won't be voting for any individual who supports the World Economic Forum. Here's why:

jack

What's their plan to achieve that?

The Question

Eternal
Couldn't say. But from what the man said, it seems clear that they have one, and they're enacting it. What do you suppose could achieve it? A bioweapon? *cough*COVID*cough. A thermonuclear exchange involving the world's major nuclear powers? *cough*Ukraine*cough

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but when the architects of the conspiracy are plainly and openly discussing it, it's not exactly theoretical.

jack

Couldn't say. But from what the man said, it seems clear that they have one, and they're enacting it. What do you suppose could achieve it? A bioweapon? *cough*COVID*cough. A thermonuclear exchange involving the world's major nuclear powers? *cough*Ukraine*cough

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but when the architects of the conspiracy are plainly and openly discussing it, it's not exactly theoretical.

No I get you. There's a giant sub out there somewhere that supposedly can make dirty tidal waves. The war in Ukraine has always puzzled me. Like the latest news about the hydroelectric dam. Why would you reveal such sensitive info? Meanwhile they're tearing bridges apart. Not choosing sides...start firing at me on my back yard and I'll probably fire back. But still the way this shit is leaked is just that, puzzling.

The Question

Eternal
There's a giant sub out there somewhere that supposedly can make dirty tidal waves.
That... sounds a little far fetched. Closest thing we've seen to that would be the Fukushima accident, and we know how that happened.

jack

Russian-Navy-Submarine-Belgorod-In-Barents-Sea.jpeg

RIAN_5787883.HR_.ru_.jpg

jack

Supposedly deployed in 2015

FXI_qryXEAAJrLY.jpeg

The Question

Eternal
Huh.

Well, that is troubling.

The Question

Eternal
"Don't trot out those conservative slippery slope fallacies! Don't you know it's Current Year, you PHOBE?!"
4056243df9bcc348.png

(Also, it seems Ms. Elena Salvoni is unfamiliar with the definition of the word 'her'.)

The Question

Eternal
This is what it looks like when you don't mean anything you put to print.
031ddff6a2ffeaf7.jpeg

jack

This one's real :D

312382862_493291649512026_1807623750309645666_n.jpg

jack

312152356_10158763912047478_3361111118996699562_n.jpg

jack

306603357_6308897192919_6847001698417855401_n.png

The Question

Eternal
Protip: Combatting anti-semitism does not start with demonstrating that it's correct.
05189f695038134b8cfff58115945290.png

jack

What a fucking piece of shit West is. Why do black people act like this?