Random memes

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
342469249_247223640998947_4762031432386745572_n.jpg

jack

The Question

Eternal
And if you say one word in opposition to this, you're the villain.
b2b5bffd5e6dc30e.png

jack

I think it should be a parental decision. Outsiders should mind their fucking business.

The media cherry picks these stories (both sides) to drive opinion and they're all wrong.

I have a TG cousin about 20 years younger and when she was a boy she was a horrible person. Tried to kill herself three times til she finally told her parents what was going on and then they got the medical machine involved. She's a happy, healthy "normal" woman now. Married, and has a family and is happy. You would never know to meet her or talk to her that she started life as a biological male.

Given the amount of phenobarbitol pregnant women took for morning sickness I'm not surprised by the rise in transitioning by some kids.

Most of these decisions are private, as well they should be. It's no one's business who you fuck, or what genitals you possess.

As far as anyone outside the nuclear family influencing any of these decisions I am totally against any intervention or even influence by anyone outside the family.

The Question

Eternal
Outsiders should mind their fucking business.
Oh, we are. We're not allowed to not mind that business, because they're shoving it down everybody's fucking throat non-stop. Replace "trans" with "Christian" and see how you feel about their activism. I'm betting you wouldn't put up with it for a second.

But this attitude of, "You're only allowed to be part of the conversation if you're an active and vocal cheerleader for that movement"?

NO.

jack

I don't give a fuck about other people's religious dogma. It's mostly fake bullshit anyway. ALL religions. Gender isn't a religion. It's also often not a choice either.

Get me near a church, synogogue or mosque and tell me I gots to genuflect in any form and my tourettes comes out big time.

jack

Replace "trans" with "Christian" and see how you feel about their activism

erm, 22 states are already basing their new laws on just that religious dogma. "marriage is one man and one woman" etc etc. I don't see jews or muslims prosletyzing and making restrictive laws for the general population based on their religion like white christian old men in power are doing..

The Question

Eternal
I don't see jews... making restrictive laws for the general population based on their religion like white christian old men in power are doing..
You've heard of the ADL, right?

jack

Anti Defamation League? Bunch of fucking Zionist racist assholes. I don't pay much attention to fringe groups, to be honest. Kind of like the Southern Poverty Law Office, or whatever they call themselves.

What laws do they make in Congress?

jack

345472337_6303292509719706_6987022804977415633_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Anti Defamation League? Bunch of fucking Zionist racist assholes. I don't pay much attention to fringe groups, to be honest. Kind of like the Southern Poverty Law Office, or whatever they call themselves.

What laws do they make in Congress?
It's actually cute that you think laws are still made exclusively by Congress. Granted, that's how our government is supposed to work, but I know you aren't naive enough to think it actually does work that way.

jack

They're trying to spin this into something it isn't. I think the guy was a hero. Now all of a sudden the homeless guy was some sort of former national treasure.

jack

344549044_541682248155578_7983020163288161163_n.jpg