Real Dolls

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

I was heartbroken when my wife died — so I brought her ‘back to life’ for $3K​

An Indian man reportedly brought his dead wife “back to life” after spending nearly $3,000 to make it happen.

Tapas Sandilya, 65, lost his wife, Indrani, in 2021 during the COVID-19 pandemic. Before her death, Indrani allegedly told her husband that in the event she passed away before her husband, she would like him to create a silicone model of herself to keep him company, according to The Sun.

The model — which is eerily life-like — is dressed in Indrani’s favorite clothing and sits in her favorite spot on the couch in Sandilya’s living room.

According to the widower, his late wife got the idea from the statues she saw displayed at museums.

“It was then Indrani told me of her desire for a similar statue of her if she happened to pass away before me,” said Sandilya. “I just wanted to fulfill her wish.”

According to Sandilya, the model took about 6 months to make and weighs about 66 pounds.

Sandilya is not the only person to have recreated their spouse with a doll post-mortem.

AA160Ne0.img

The model — which is eerily life-like — is dressed in Indrani’s favorite clothing and sits in her favorite spot on the couch in Sandilya’s living room.

AA160Ne4.img

According to the widower, his late wife got the idea from the statues she saw displayed at museums.Jam Press/Newslions
In 2020, another man in India had a silicone model made of his wife who died in a car crash. According to reports, the model was so life-like, that many friends thought it was a real person.

A Chinese widower also apparently had a sex doll manufacturer make a model of his late wife when she was young. He then had another doll made when the second one wore out.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom