Real Life Karma, Luci(s)....

Friday

Bazinga!
I'd hate to be you when your shit comes back to bite you in the ass.

And it will. It always does.

aeommai

cookie?
...unless your "he's a dual" theory pans out.

Friday

Bazinga!
I was addressing whoever is writing the posts.

Thus the (parentheses).

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
...unless your "he's a dual" theory pans out.

I am no dual. I am the one-and-only Saint Lucifer. Live with it. As I have already stated, the Admins here know I am the real thing. They have my IP information, which they have matched against ALL posts from this account. So, do shut the fuck up about duals. I don't do duals. Such is beneath my superior station.

Friday

Bazinga!
It's out of my hands, dude(s). :shrug:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
At some point a person realizes Luci fantasizes about sticking his cock into a vessel filled with maggots. Maybe the visual comparison supports his theory that his wee little penis is actually a schlong - and, maybe it is in Lilliput land.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
At some point a person realizes Luci fantasizes about sticking his cock into a vessel filled with maggots. Maybe the visual comparison supports his theory that his wee little penis is actually a schlong - and, maybe it is in Lilliput land.

I'd do her dead momma. In a heartbeat... MY heartbeat, that is.

Friday

Bazinga!
Even dead, my mom would point, laugh, then ask for a microscope and tweezers...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Did you see the movie "The Shining" with Jack Nicholson made back in the 70's? There was an old lady with green putrid skin that wanted some nookie from Jack. Bet Luci's maggot-sized pecker gets as hard as a piece of boiled rice when he sees her breasts sagging down to her navel as she gets out of that tub of water. I wonder if Luci squeezes on the upstroke or if there is nothing on which to get a grip.

Friday

Bazinga!
:lol:

I'm positive he squeezes on the upstroke, but needs those tweezers to get a good grip. It seems Luci and Jack have a lot in common, when it comes to their taste in women.

Females with a heartbeat are out of his league.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
??? You're saying Wheezie doesn't have a heartbeat?

Friday

Bazinga!
Huh?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah I has a stomach virus today, I'm not reading the thread correctly. I go back to bed now.

My bad.

Mirah

I love you
I think I should go back to bed too, and I didn't even really read it that much.