Rebeckah and Heaven nominated for eviction

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's a tricky one, because a lot of people will want to vote to save Rebeckah because she's a big character. But where does it end? She literally is evil, so should be saved every week just becasue she's entertaining? Should she win the whole show for being vile? Meanwhile Heaven's crazy and really who's going to vote to save a black female housemate IN THIS COUNTRY? So Heaven could well go and Rebeckah will think she's popular.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Wow, it's already a devil's bargain for me. Frankly I'm more partial to Heaven, I think she'd provide more wacky entertainment in the long run. Rebeckah is more of a psychological study, she could become tiresome the more evil she gets.

CaptainWacky

The problem with Rebeckah is that everyone in the house but Aden has alreayd figured out her game, so she won't be very successful at manipulating anyone anymore.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Heaven's weird ideas are probably more entertaining in the long run and if that gets boring she still occasionally has arguments with people, which is more interesting than Rebeckah just whining and telling tails.

CaptainWacky

Heaven didn't really help her chances of staying with her REALLY ANNOYING reaction to being nominated. You just know when someone runs around saying "IT'S FINE, IT'S FINE, I'M NOT BOTHERED!" that it's NOT fine and they ARE bothered.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Heaven will probably go just for nominating Faye.