Rednecks and Hillbillies Boo Michelle Obama at Nascar

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
"Yee Haw..Dis is a Redneck Sport. We's dont wonts no black first lady down hare" :hmmm:

First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden were grand marshals at today’s NASCAR season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway, appearing as part of their charitable campaign to support military veterans and their families.

But their benign, bipartisan cause wasn’t enough to prevent public fallout from the nation’s polarized political climate as they were introduced before the crowd.

ESPN video from the event documented loud boos from some in the stands as the announcer named Obama and Biden, seconds before they delivered the “most famous words in motorsports,” telling drivers to start their engines.

The pair — who co-chair the Joining Forces initiative — stood beside retired Army Sgt. Andrew Barry and his family. Barry was wounded in action in Iraq and Afghanistan, retired from the military in 2009 and now volunteers at an Orlando veterans center, the announcer said. He received resounding applause.

Read here for more: Michelle Obama, Dr. Jill Biden Draw Boos at NASCAR Event - Yahoo! News

Donovan

beer, I want beer
People get whipped into a frenzy by the media of their choice. A lot of them have been convinced that all the worlds problems are the fault of the current president, you know, as opposed to the sandbagging congress, the greedy multinational banking corporations, and the robber barons who've bled all our countries dry for the last fifty years or so.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also, NASCAR is the official sport of the KKK.

The Question

Eternal
I don't see why anyone's getting upset about Obama. He's basically just Dubya turned up to 11... or 15. Oh -- well... maybe the reason is that the same media that bashed Bush every chance it got is down on its knees sucking Obama's cock, when Obama is doing the same idiotic crap writ large, just because he's black and a Democrat. I'm sure hypocrisy like that doesn't irritate anyone, really.