Registration Closed

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
How the fuck am I supposed to register more duals with the system shut down? Let's get it back open in true TK spirit!!!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Bump.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Clearly, it's a decision based on ecological thinking: Do you have any idea how much resources are squandered annually by trolls creating tons of new duals? With this move, they force you to use up your old ones first. Eco-terrorism at its finest.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
They gotta open back up sometime.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You could just pm Menty with a list and he can open up registration long enough for you to get them through. I am certain he would do that for you when asked nicely. :angel:

Seph

Retired Account
yeah i only have 11 duals, i want at least 9 more, just in case....

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You could just pm Menty with a list and he can open up registration long enough for you to get them through. I am certain he would do that for you when asked nicely. :angel:

Err... I like to surprise people, so I think not.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Hot damn. I only have 2 (one of which I have totally forgotten the pw of). Think it's time to start collecting email addresses for when registration is re-opened?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Err... I like to surprise people, so I think not.
Sweetheart, just in case you wondered: that was not a serious suggestion. And really, exactly how surprising do you think 'Coyote Ugly' is? Or, wait, maybe that isn't you... damn. Fucking duals. Confuse me every time.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

jack

He did.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I can't for the life of me see how it's my fault. I didn't drag faglerchat here.

jack

It was never about him. Just how you retardedly tripped yourself up. That was funny. Good thing I bailed you out or you'd still be huffing and puffing with Impy about it with M1911 LOL

Just remember the only reason you got your main back was because of me :bigass:

Still a n00b, mr "Scourge of the internet" LOL

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!