jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's truly a blessing to be acquainted.

"Doctor FRANKENSTEIN"

I love it.

jack

Seriously.

Maybe you don't get the REAL joke because the video's not long enough. My big deal was that I had the look of Bette Davis. Talent? Sure. Katherine Hepburn. Get it? looks like Davis until I open my mouth, and Hepburn comes booming out.

I was going to say you had those Bette Davis eyes but wasn't sure if that would insult or compliment you! I don't know you well enough yet. I love Bette Davis FYI. You nailed it perfectly, Bette / Kate all in one. Brava!

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Here's another. I don't know that it'll post. This time, I'm Maggie Thrushwood, from Harlan Ellison's Hitler Painted Roses. She works for the Octogon House. Late at night her lover comes to call. One night, her employer catches them. But her lover is the town vetranarian and can not have such a scandal. He butchers the entire family, even the children, and the family dog, leaving Maggie to hold the bag, The town's people drag her out and stuff her into a well. Did I mention? The year is 1935. But, the good doctor went to heavem while she went to hell. On October the 31, the planets aligned in such a way that the gates to hell were flung open. Maggie escaped. This concerns her making her way into heaven.[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/oYkFH6qhaU[/YOUTUBE] The quality is not great because I lost the story and was doing this from memory

jack

:bigass: