Relationship Motivators

Poor thing. Do you feel unloved when people have to attend to something or someone other than you?

With regards to the nipple thing - it isn't more pleasureable if I have to do it myself. I prefer a partner. I make them happy. They make me happy. It's nice. You should try it out with your wife sometime - just don't kill her afterwards.

Poor thing. Do you feel unloved when people have to attend to something or someone other than you?

With regards to the nipple thing - it isn't more pleasureable if I have to do it myself. I prefer a partner. I make them happy. They make me happy. It's nice. You should try it out with your wife sometime - just don't kill her afterwards.

That really wasn't the point though was it?

Discredit discredit disregard? It's a little sad to see someone with such potential resorting to such garden variety tactics. The fact is, I know what I know. Love child couldn't deal with that and apparently neither can you. That's cool. I won't hold it against you. Besides if I go showing all my cards how am I going to sell what I know later?

I'm thinking of changing my name to reluctant messiah. What I know could help a lot of people. The problem is I don't like people. I don't feel in the least bit obligated to my fellow man. If I did, I'd have published the things I've worked out long ago and given it away for free..

I have insight into other.. um issues but the assertion begins to expose the solution on it's face. So, until I figure out how to clear assisting my fellow man with my own sense of dignity, the world can burn and rot.

Heck, I'm probably just bluffing anyway right?

Heh heh.

That really wasn't the point though was it?

Discredit discredit disregard? It's a little sad to see someone with such potential resorting to such garden variety tactics. The fact is, I know what I know. Love child couldn't deal with that and apparently neither can you. That's cool. I won't hold it against you. Besides if I go showing all my cards how am I going to sell what I know later?

I'm thinking of changing my name to reluctant messiah. What I know could help a lot of people. The problem is I don't like people. I don't feel in the least bit obligated to my fellow man. If I did, I'd have published the things I've worked out long ago and given it away for free..

I have insight into other.. um issues but the assertion begins to expose the solution on it's face. So, until I figure out how to clear assisting my fellow man with my own sense of dignity, the world can burn and rot.

Heck, I'm probably just bluffing anyway right?

Heh heh.

Insight isn't worth as much as you'd think. You just don't have the solutions to the problems I would like solutions for.

Insight isn't worth as much as you'd think. You just don't have the solutions to the problems I would like solutions for.

Are you sure? Try me. But if you're sure why tell me? Sounds like a request for help to me. Otherwise you just be another bitter lonely person out to prove me wrong just so you could say that that I am. What would be the point of that?

Insight is worth it's weight in gold if there isn't any to be had anywhere else.

The issues I raise are issues that effect everyone to some extent. Some critically. If you know of anther place to find answers for the questions I've raised then by all means show me the way. It would go a long way towards restoring my faith in mankind to be show that I'm not the only one that knows what I know.

You know what I think? I think you're way out of your league. You come off conversationally astute. Even brash. But you aren't any different then anyone else.

We're all lost in this ebbing light.

You know what I think? I think you're way out of your league. You come off conversationally astute. Even brash. But you aren't any different then anyone else.

We're all lost in this ebbing light.

Of course I am out of my league, a fish out of water, not in my element. For some people that may be a negative but for me it is being on an adventure, on an expedition, doing something out of the ordinary, straying from the path, having some fun and being cavalier.

Thanks for yet another compliment. If you only knew how hard I work at fitting in, trying to be just like everyone else.

Actually, dumpling, I'd like to be an immortal shapeshifter. Any insight on how to achieve that objective?

Of course I am out of my league, a fish out of water, not in my element. For some people that may be a negative but for me it is being on an adventure, on an expedition, doing something out of the ordinary, straying from the path, having some fun and being cavalier.

Thanks for yet another compliment. If you only knew how hard I work at fitting in, trying to be just like everyone else.

Actually, dumpling, I'd like to be an immortal shapeshifter. Any insight on how to achieve that objective?

I don't like it one bit either.

Do you remember being 20? I look at my children and I know what I've missed. What I should have done. What I should have realized.

I remember being without care. Without fear. Not so today.
I do speak fondly and with reverance the names of those who are no longer with me that lived lives of value. At least for those who knew them.

I'd gladly trade the lives of _many_ for the ones I've lost of quality.
Is there anyone who feels or will feel the same about us?

I guess we'll never know for sure eh Eloisel? Maybe my sons. I have no friends. Maybe my wife if I've been kind enough.

Lost in the ebbing light.

I am taking every Riotgear sentence in this thread and generating a couple dozen Joseph Ducreux memes with them.

In the meantime: this thread's title is still "Relationship Motivators", right?

53088586052098647989.jpg

also:

16211702665955444730.jpg

Rasputin worked out better for the first round:

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1836157

No shit eh? Nice to have someone do the work for me. I'll tell you a guy would be hard pressed to find the kind of love and support I've encountered here as newcomer anywhere else.

Thanks everyone.

I only have so many cards people. Just because you don't get one doesn't mean I don't care.

Y'all don't mind if I post these in a few other places?

I don't like it one bit either.

Do you remember being 20? I look at my children and I know what I've missed. What I should have done. What I should have realized.

I remember being without care. Without fear. Not so today.
I do speak fondly and with reverance the names of those who are no longer with me that lived lives of value. At least for those who knew them.

I'd gladly trade the lives of _many_ for the ones I've lost of quality.
Is there anyone who feels or will feel the same about us?

I guess we'll never know for sure eh Eloisel? Maybe my sons. I have no friends. Maybe my wife if I've been kind enough.

Lost in the ebbing light.

Oh, you have regrets. I have some too - but they are for the things I did, my responses to events out of my control, choices I made, going left when I should have gone right - that sort of thing. I don't hate it. I do wonder sometimes how things might be different today if only ... Mostly I feel it is all a test and I'll have to keep taking the stupid test until I get all of the answers right. Then what? A snack and a nap before starting all over again?

You are right about me. I am garden variety. The trick is, it is my garden.

Back