Remember "grunge"?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Nirvana Pearl Jam Belly L7 Foo Fighters Screaming Trees Soundgarden Temple of the Dog Garth Brooks Possum Kingdom Alice in Chains Mudhoney Green River Mother Love Bone The U-Men

LOL white folks is crazy wit dat crazy music n shit!

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjKgiTzLPMs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjKgiTzLPMs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Love it!

Big Dick McGee

I used to love grunge. It was all I listened to in the 90's, sinc rap was utter shit.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I used to love grunge. It was all I listened to in the 90's, sinc rap was utter shit.

I never liked it. It always sounded lazy to me. I grew up with classic rock and '80's metal. Those guys could PLAY. Grunge always sounded like trash to me. The music all sounded the same, and the guitars just sounded like muffled feedback. Not real notes.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Today's music sucks. I still listen to my retro music.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I was in Seattle at the time of Grunge. I still likeit.

In fact, my family was friends with the Woods.
Andy Wood, lead singer of Mother Love Bone and MalFunkshun.
Who died and had Temple of the Dog written for him and What became Pearl Jam.
He had three brothers, all really talented musicians, if not a bit on the crazy side.
Brian and Kevin, the Oldest of the three, both started a couple other bands, FireAnts and DevilHead.
I miss the Fireants. I used to hang out with them when they played at the Colour Box and the Ok Hotel.
~le sigh~

Love Child

One Love
I think Grunge was for those who didn't really like Hard Rock. It was a nice transition, middle of the road meeting ground. Why did you include Garth Brooks?

Big Dick McGee

35736635.gaines.jpg

Big Dick McGee

Chris Gaines. GO TO WIKI!

Love Child

One Love
I was thinking that might be who it was. I don't think I ever heard any of his songs tho, I'll look that up instead.