Remember These cupcakeers.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You won't see this on national news.

compositeofaccused.gif

They tortured and murdered this white couple:

CHANNONCHRISTIAN-CHRISTOPHERNEWSON.JPG

Rednecks in Texas drag one cupcakeer to death, and it's news for weeks. LaCrosse boys at Duke are accused of gangraping a black stripper... and didn't even do it... and the media practically crucifies them over the airwaves.

Why didn't we hear about this scenario.

I'll tell you exactly why: if the general white population knew exactly how common black on white crime was there would be a cupcakeer slaughter in the US.

Acrimonious

Here's one for you Coyote, in reference to your signature.

dsc00025qs8.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Acrimonious said:
Here's one for you Coyote, in reference to your signature.

I need a shirt like that... any idea where one can be found? I don't think I've seen that at any gun show.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Interesting, but I think most crimes are.

I've actually seen that shirt, or one extremely similar to it, somewhere. I'll see if I can find it again...

Acrimonious

I wear that shirt. That's a digital camera shot of my shirt.

I got it from here
Thoseshirts.com

They still sell them online.

Cacophony

That's probably what I get for using chacha instead of google. Shitty search results.

Acrimonious

Cacophony said:
That's probably what I get for using chacha instead of google. Shitty search results.

Google > all other web-search engines

And what the fuck is chacha? I haven't even heard of it.

The Question

Eternal
I use Windows Live Search, get about the same results as Google. Also no idea what "chacha" is, except for maybe that's what Sean Connery calls his shit.

The Question

Eternal
"Oh, pahdon meh, I jusht dropped a shteaming load of chacha in my pantsh."

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
The Saint said:
"Oh, pahdon meh, I jusht dropped a shteaming load of chacha in my pantsh."

"My continensch went roughly the schame time my hair did."

Acrimonious

Reading the original post still pisses me off.

I hope they execute all five of them.

On a side note:

Not far from where I live a cupcakeer threatened a police officer and touched him. The policeman told the cupcakeer not to touch him and that it is a crime called assaulting an officer. The cupcakeer pushed him after that so the policeman tazed his ass and arrested him. Then a bunch of hippy liberal college pukes followed the cupcakeer to the police station protesting the arrest. The cupcakeer went to the press and made a big deal about it, but his story has changed four times.

The police went through an internal investigation, interviewing five witnesses and three officers. All eight stories match.

The police have now filed felony charges against the cupcakeer for assaulting an officer, and are sticking to their guns about the use of appropriate force. The cupcakeer now refuses to comment on advice from his attourney.

Fortunately in some parts of the country the justice system still understands that being firm on crime and not giving in to the bullshit race-card tactics pays off in the long-run. Unfortunately in this state they have hate-crime legislation. If I get assaulted by a black man and use the word "cupcakeer" while he hits me, when we both get arrested I'll be charged with a hate crime... Fucked up...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I know that, at least until recently, several southern states had it on the books that assaulting a police officer carried the death penalty. I'm not sure if that's still the case or not.

Acrimonious

It's just a felony here, but he is facing 10-15 in medium security prison and it's all because he couldn't keep his cotton-picking hands off of a man in uniform...

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
CoyoteUgly said:
You won't see this on national news.

compositeofaccused.gif

They tortured and murdered this white couple:

CHANNONCHRISTIAN-CHRISTOPHERNEWSON.JPG

Rednecks in Texas drag one cupcakeer to death, and it's news for weeks. LaCrosse boys at Duke are accused of gangraping a black stripper... and didn't even do it... and the media practically crucifies them over the airwaves.

Why didn't we hear about this scenario.

I'll tell you exactly why: if the general white population knew exactly how common black on white crime was there would be a cupcakeer slaughter in the US.

Thats all they did?

Wow, those Bin Landin training videos really paid off for them eh :D

Just kidding. Actually they should all be boiled in oil and shot for that. Those murders were seriously fucked up dude...seriously :(

Cacophony

Acrimonious said:
Google > all other web-search engines

And what the fuck is chacha? I haven't even heard of it.
I really only use chacha so I can fuck with the guides who search for you. You chat with them while they search, it provides lots of entertainment when I have nothing else to do. Most of the time though, they give you really, really good search results when you're serious.

Acrimonious

Cacophony said:
I really only use chacha so I can fuck with the guides who search for you. You chat with them while they search, it provides lots of entertainment when I have nothing else to do. Most of the time though, they give you really, really good search results when you're serious.

Fascinating.

Will they cyber for you too?