Remember when Ares returned and posted like 50 threads?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Then Gagh merged them all and I got "angry" in the secret forum then Neon started complaining that there wasn't a thread for her and we thought she was joking but she was genuinely angry for some reason I mean really if she returned here in five years would she remember EVERYONE who currently posts and start an individual thread for them with a funny image I don't think so sonny Jim then I tried to add a neon tag to the thread as a token gesture which she probably woudln't have noticed but the board went really slow when i tried to do it because the thread had too many tags already but i kept tryign to do it because i MUST MAKE EVERYTHING WORK but then the board was slow for days afterwads and I blamed msyelf then Hambil said "YOU SHALL GO TO THE BALL" and turned me into a robot?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Ares:phpquestion:

That's a name I haven't heard in 15 years:shock:

Still sends shivers down my spine & I'll get NO sleep tonight now:frown:

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
no, but i do remember when you could get cadbury Fingers out of a dispense machine that had a funny slot thing.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I remember when Sainsbury's had those vacuum pipes next to the tills that sent magical pods of dosh to the fairies in the basement.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
"Ares. Ares...now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time."
Captain Wacky: "I think my uncle knows him. He said he was dead."
"Oh, he's not dead...not yet."
Captain Wacky: "You know him?"
"But of course I know him. He's me! I haven't gone by the name of Ares since, oh, before you were born."

CaptainWacky

he'll be back

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I WAS MAD HE DIDN'T MAKE A THREAD JUST FOR, EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER PRETENDED HE WAS CAPTAIN KIRK OR ANYTHING.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
spock-chak-rem1.jpg

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Apparently Spock never heard the old adage, "You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose".

CaptainWacky

Because it doesn't exist.